Mego has returned to Target

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tllgn
    replied
    Not a pop fan at all those are everywhere which is good for people who like that sort of thing.i was at Target today at clackmas.they have restocked wave 6 monsters.and Jimi and Bruce .they had
    Restocked trek days earlier .picked up a Spock..the Jimi Hendricks #2 figure seems to be the least interested figure there where 4 of those. they still had only bats 52.and wonderwomen 52. And a few
    Older figures like Kelly garrett.kelly bundy.richie.jo.and an Alice thats beat up.no wave 7 here yet

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^I don't hate POPs like some folks, but at this point, I think you're more likely to find POPs in stores than say, toilet paper.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    It doesn't look like any of the local Targets will be getting the new Mego section, unless they do a massive reset. There is no room for them in our stores, unless they purge 50% of their Funko Pops.

Chris
    The Target closest to me is exactly like that. So many Funko Pops there is barely room for anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    It doesn't look like any of the local Targets will be getting the new Mego section, unless they do a massive reset. There is no room for them in our stores, unless they purge 50% of their Funko Pops.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Has it been confirmed that Wave 7 will be available at Target?

Leave a comment:

• ddgaff1132
    replied
    PS. Uhura is out of her package and is AWESOME!!! Mego did a GREAT JOB on this version!!!

Leave a comment:

• ddgaff1132
    replied
    Scouting Report Pittsburgh PA Northside

Hello, Scout report from Pittsburgh PA. NorthSide of da Burg.
    I was last at my nearest Target Aug. 9-10. They had just a few 1st issues and sets then. None in collectibles. Most was Discounted sets but Singles were full $12.99.
    Went Yesterday (9-24-19) and found 2 Uhura, 1 Spock, 2 Gorn GITD, 1 Freddy, 1 GITD Drac, 3 Bruce Lee, Hendrix 1 & Other (Many), Multiple Richie's and 1 Tootie.
    I tried to buy some of the Star Trek's but the clerks told me their system was down. No Credit Card or Debit Sales.
    So I went back today for Freddy, Spock and Uhura (1 of each. $14.99 each.)
    There is another Target near by I'll hit tomorrow and Hopefully I'll score a Kirk!!!

Soooo... Are We gonna get any POTA??? How can I find out which figures are in which wave????
    Last edited by ddgaff1132; Sep 25, '19, 4:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• ObiSeanMEGObi
    replied
    The Freddy's showing up at Target are the brown glove variant btw.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    It seems to be just wave 6 so far. No wave 7 yet.

Leave a comment:

• puckace
    replied
    Originally posted by rche
    Is Freddy Krueger showing up at Targets?
    Yes I saw one a week ago.

Leave a comment:

• rche
    replied
    Is Freddy Krueger showing up at Targets?

Leave a comment:

• mego
    replied
    anybody seeing any KISS megos at target?

Leave a comment:

• ObiSeanMEGObi
    replied
    Ive noticed that not are Targets are equal. Certain layouts never carry Mego figures in the collectibles section. They have limited space and mainly carry Pops. While others have a collectibles area that takes up a large space and they do have Mego, as well as an expanded Neca section.

Leave a comment:

• The Batman Professor
    replied
    Scored 14" New 52 Batman, New 52 Wonder Woman, Classic Aquaman and jacketed Joker at Target on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Liu Bei
    replied
    The Target in Hiram, Georgia had everything but the Star Trek II figures. They were also on sale for $9.99.

Picked up a flocked Werewolf, Glow in the Dark Dracula, surgical scars Frankie, and Bruce Lee. They were in the electronic department near the other pop culture stuff from NECA.

Now just need TWOK figures.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎