Announced Figures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krypt0nite
    replied
    The article on Plastic Memory a while back mentioned a new headsculpt for Joker along with Man-Bat in an upcoming Bat-Wave if memory serves.

Leave a comment:

• warlock664
    replied
    Originally posted by TRDouble
    It makes me nervous that they said that it is a Joker variant. Sounds like it could be out old Mego Repro Joker making another appearance with a hat and coat. Yet, later it says NEW Joker, so I am still hoping for a new sculpt Joker.
    I'd expect an all-new figure, based on the card art. I assume it's slated for the next Batman wave.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Originally posted by tjacwave50
    Well not sure but they might go that route, simple and easy, I would though like to see an accessory, like some joker playing cards he can hold on his hand or that gadget from the 66 movie that turned people into colored looking powder
    forget the name of it.
    My guess is they give him a cane. All they have to do is use the one Evel Knievel came with.

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    It makes me nervous that they said that it is a Joker variant. Sounds like it could be out old Mego Repro Joker making another appearance with a hat and coat. Yet, later it says NEW Joker, so I am still hoping for a new sculpt Joker.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffbearco
    So, new Joker teased today. I really really really hope they don't use that printed jumpsuit under the trench coat.

JeffBearCO
    Well not sure but they might go that route, simple and easy, I would though like to see an accessory, like some joker playing cards he can hold on his hand or that gadget from the 66 movie that turned people into colored looking powder
    forget the name of it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    So, new Joker teased today. I really really really hope they don't use that printed jumpsuit under the trench coat.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    Added:
    - Jimmy Olsen dressed as Superman
    - 66 Bruce Wayne (Black Tie Affair)
    - 66 Dick Grayson (Black Tie Affair)

I thought the Black Tie Affair variants would have happened sooner. I am disappointed that there isn't a Black Tie variant for Barbara Gordon.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

• wise guy
    replied
    I like the SS Batgirl and hope they make SS Catwoman with blue leggings , SS Supergirl with shorts, and a New SS Wonderwoman with shorts (silver age) version

Leave a comment:

• comicmike
    replied
    I think SS Batgirl is a welcomed surprise:

DC Comics 8 Inch Action Figures With Mego-Like Retro Cards: Batgirl [Pink Card Cloth Print]

Leave a comment:

• tiinacat
    replied
    All caught up, only need vehicles playlets in dc line, though i have a couple of vans and a red bat mobile. Now if nothing major doesn't hit the pipeline I can catch up on Monkees Stooges Johnny quest and Scooby Doo line. But in no hurry. Not as interested new WW line, may get it because I like to compete things but would like to see TV Wonder Woman line! Greatest American Hero line, Christopher Reeves Superman line, and of course more glorious silver and bronze age dc figures (and golden age above all!) before we even think about modern figures. I'm sure i would cherry pick a few moderns, but I gave up the books after Flashpoint, and I was really only into JSA for 15 years before. That said it has only been 4 years and look at all the product we have. Glorious. This last wave feels like a completist wave from the company, hope i'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• wise guy
    replied
    I hope Hawkman and the new Wonderwoman are coming soon because these are the last 2 figures on my shopping list until we see new JLA , JSA, or Titans.

Leave a comment:

• greensavage2000
    replied
    I'm even further behind than you but I'm hoping to catch up, crossing fingers. I like the idea of the fist fighters but their legs are a little wonky on the ones I do have. I was thinking of getting them on regular bodies too. I'm hoping someone will post photos soon now that they're shipping. I'm hoping the issues with their costumes won't be as bad on the finished product. I was also hoping when these went up to order Hawkman was going to be included.

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    I wish the updated Batgirl had full silk screened boots instead of just the tops. It may have made it work better with the plastic boots. And I don't know about the accuracy to the original, but it looks like someone threw up on the all cloth Batgirl's waist!

The new figures on the regular bodies was a deal MAKER for me. Picked up regular Dr. Fate, Red Tornado and Firestorm, along with the new black costume Batgirl.

Still behind on any Batmobiles and Batcycles, Poison Ivy, Super Friends Scarecrow, Sinestro, Brainiac and Evil Dopplegangers, and Stan Lee. Still might pick up a few more eventually too (Billy Batson, Captain Marvel Gold Variants, to name a few).

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I love the idea of Batman '66 vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    Updated the list in the initial comment.

With all of these Batgirl variants, I'm wondering if we will see a special release 66 Batgirl with a purple cycle. Deluxe Robin with a red cycle? Deluxe Batman with a specially detailed black cycle?

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎