Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWDAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivaniski
    Hawkman....Where are tho' Hawkman. My Christmas wish for 2018 is to finally see a Hawkman figure. Been waiting for you for 45 years.
    I would be all over him as well!! Make this happen!

Leave a comment:

• Teemu
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivaniski
    Hawkman....Where are tho' Hawkman. My Christmas wish for 2018 is to finally see a Hawkman figure. Been waiting for you for 45 years.
    I think he is in the next wave with Grodd,Grundy,Manta

S-type awaits him

Leave a comment:

• darkbros
    replied
    He's probably with the Captain Sivana replacement boot I'm still waiting on, almost two weeks after my order.....
    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...God-for-A-to-Z!

Leave a comment:

• Ivaniski
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SWDAVE
    replied
    Swamp Thing?? Swamp Thing?? I hope this is true!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    Originally posted by dchero66
    I'm beginning to wonder if they just decided to cancel the Wonder Woman line and haven't bothered to say. The line was announced in July of 2015 for 2016 release, and still nothing. I know the process isn't quick, but I don't see how it could take over 2.5 years.
    Maybe the delay wasn't quote as long, but it seems like it took The Flash Series 1 a long time from announcement to delivery.

Leave a comment:

• dchero66
    replied
    I'm beginning to wonder if they just decided to cancel the Wonder Woman line and haven't bothered to say. The line was announced in July of 2015 for 2016 release, and still nothing. I know the process isn't quick, but I don't see how it could take over 2.5 years.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    Added the following update:

Shipping later in December
    - Scooby Doo Series 2 (Scooby Doo, SD scared variant, Scooby Dum, Velma, Charlie the Funland Robot, Headless Horseman, 2 pack of Phantom Shadows)
    - Batman 66 Series 6 (Julie Numar and Eartha Kitt Catwoman, Alfred as Batman, Alfred's Cousin Egbert)
    - Batman 66 Henchmen 4 Packs (Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Mr Freeze, Catwoman)
    - Super Friends (Solomon Grundy, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta)

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    Moved things around.

Late December 2017
    - Batman 66 wave 6 (Catwoman (Julie and Eartha), Alfred as Batman, Alfred cousin Egbert (security guard))

Also added this under No Date Given
    - Headless Horseman (aka Elwood Crane) and Charlie The Funland Robot!

I'll start a new thread for this in January to clean up some of the old comments.

JeffBearCO
    Last edited by jeffbearco; Dec 1, '17, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• comicmike
    replied
    I'm guessing playsets will happen before Christmas:
    '66 Batcave, but my intuition (evidence to the contrary; thus wishful thinking) had been telling me there still would be a Wayne Foundation. I know, I know, a recent post said no; I keep wishing.
    Last edited by comicmike; Nov 11, '17, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• drogge
    replied
    I contacted figures toys, they don't think any new releases with ship this year but definately January. I am going to take this time to catch up on buying the Batmobile and other figures I have been holding back on.

Leave a comment:

• tiinacat
    replied
    !

This is great news! And thanks for the update! was hoping for adult kid flash speedy aqua lad and wonder girl as well, but oh, well.

But still great.

Pulled the trigger on firestorm tornado and fate. Brilliant!!!!

But can understand waiting as I on silk screened batgirl until I can combine for free shipping.

Would love to get monkees stooges variants and johnny quest line, but waiting until ever single upcoming figures listed are bought. I am so out of space but it is s great problem to have.

I keep thinking of the almost 30 years with no real Megos and how fantastic a time we are living in. Nostalgic and extra income all at the same time.

QUOTE=jeffbearco;1344912]So, it looks like we will be (eventually) getting a whole slew of new figures and new versions of figures at this point.

- New figures for Joker, Harley, Robin the Teen Wonder, Joker's Daughter

Plastic Memory interview - No Release Date Given
    - Hawkwoman
    - Zatanna
    - Harlequin
    - Bumblebee
    - Bat-Girl
    - Man-Bat
    - Creeper
    - Swamp Thing

Eager to see some prototypes. Wondering what actual products we will see for delivery before Christmas!

JeffBearCO[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    There are a couple of figures that I want now, but I'm waiting on that WW wave 1 before ordering.

I just know if I order Red Tornado and Dr Fate, WW will be released the next Friday.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

• Mary Canary
    replied
    I wondered if the Harlequin figure mentioned in Plastic Memory was the same as the just-announced Joker's Daughter, but given their love of variants, I can see FTC releasing her in both costumes as different figures.

I also wonder if they will have new products before Christmas.
    They keep announcing things... but I know lots of people are still waiting around for the WW set.

I'm.. still... waiting... on... Black... Canary.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    So, it looks like we will be (eventually) getting a whole slew of new figures and new versions of figures at this point.

- New figures for Joker, Harley, Robin the Teen Wonder, Joker's Daughter

Plastic Memory interview - No Release Date Given
    - Hawkwoman
    - Zatanna
    - Harlequin
    - Bumblebee
    - Bat-Girl
    - Man-Bat
    - Creeper
    - Swamp Thing

Eager to see some prototypes. Wondering what actual products we will see for delivery before Christmas!

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎