• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by megoknight
    With NO Fists!!!!
    GL has one!! Slap Fighters!!

Leave a comment:

• darkbros
    replied
    Pros: Subtle differences between these and EMCE versions; Flash's head is better, Martian Manhunter doesn't have a green suit and his cape is better,
    Hal's head is different.
    Cons: Not enough differences to make me re-spend money on figs I already own.
    pass

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Tentatively, I'd say I really like these! Looking forward to seeing Plastic-Man,. too. It's a bit odd to see the Flash with leggings, but not off-putting. I'd very much like to see the GL sculpt head-on. Dare I say it: the head scale looks good!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 21, '15, 8:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nobody
    replied
    I like the flash head better. But that's it.

Leave a comment:

• nobody
    replied
    Originally posted by megowgsh
    ^^^And they're Fist Fighters!!!!
    With NO Fists!!!!

Leave a comment:

• megowgsh
    replied
    ^^^And they're Fist Fighters!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rjm118
    replied
    They look great!

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Big picture:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mickeymoosemego
    replied
    Originally posted by Teemu
    I didn't say Aquaman/Shark wasn't coming out this year.I said that what is currently on pre-order is what is coming out this year.Superman series 2 is next year aswell as most everything else will now be in 2016 that comes up for pre-order.There is no way we'll get new pre-orders of product in time for Christmas

I asked and was told next year on 66 Batman wave 5....so yes I do know something

Yes you did and you deleted that and everything else you stated in your post that was completely wrong.. Anyone can see that in this thread. I was PM'd from a board member about you actions.

Leave a comment:

• daz71
    replied
    i prefer the emce green lantern.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    They look great! I look forward to getting them, but I may wait for the non-fist-fighting version.

I hope they give flash a whole red body (including hands) so we don't get any flesh color peeking out from the wrists or neck.

Leave a comment:

• ovenmitt
    replied
    I said Flash's hands need to be red in my 1st post. Otherwise they look super! Better than Mattel! And I cannot wait to see Plas either! Will he have stretching neck like original Super Powers figure from 1986 30 YEARS ago!

Leave a comment:

• Brown Bear
    replied
    No one mentioned Flash doesn't have red hands. Other than that another homerun! Count me in!! Can't wait to see Plasticman.

Leave a comment:

• ovenmitt
    replied
    Yeah, FTC said they plan to make Megos of ALL DC characters pictured on carrying cases! Super Powers, Batman, Super Friends, Legion of Doom, and Titans! LOT to look forward to!

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎