• Show
Clear All

• trekman101
    replied
    Should get in before midnight

Leave a comment:

• noelani72
    replied
    we will be rolling in thursday - probably late afternoon since The Boy got forced to work a 12hr shift tonight....

Leave a comment:

• cjefferys
    replied
    Oh hell, I'll need more than one, sleeping in a strange bed and all. But you'll be driving all day (greatly appreciated!) so that will probably help you snooze after all that!

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    Probably won't be there until 9pm or so but will require at least one beer before snoozing.

Leave a comment:

• RobTMego
    replied
    Just double checked flight info, I will be landing at 1:42PM thursday if anyone wants to share a lift or taxi ride?

Leave a comment:

• Brown Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Brown Bear
    Me and my two sons will be landing Thursday around 7:30pm. If anyone else is landing around the same time and wants to share a cab to the hotel, let me know.
    Update for me. Decided to save the hassle of cab fare and rented a car for the weekend. So if anyone is arriving before 7:30pm and needs a ride to the hotel let me know. For my first Meet, Rob T let me hitch a ride with him and it was really appreciated, so I'm happy to pay it forward.

Leave a comment:

• David Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    We don't have access to the hotel exhibition space until Friday.
    Boo! :(

Leave a comment:

• David Lee
    replied
    I'm around too... i'd be down for a meet up.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    We'll be there Thursday. But with my wife coming this year and extra stops on the way up I'm sure it will be later than last year, possibly after dinner. But we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• VintageMike
    replied
    Arriving Thursday, but can't speak to how up I'll be for a field trip after the drive.

Leave a comment:

• batmanmc
    replied
    I will be in sometime overnight thursday early am friday .

Leave a comment:

• EMCE Hammer
    replied
    "Durgos" Dan Pearson is in charge of a field trip to Big Fun Columbus Thursday evening for those that need a little early toy debauchery. We don't have access to the hotel exhibition space until Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Meanie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronxboykev
    Don't know yet if we will be arriving Wednesday or Thursday, currently we are booked Thursday to Sunday but would like to get 1 more day out of it.
    Ditto for the Ligotti's

Leave a comment:

• Bronxboykev
    replied
    Don't know yet if we will be arriving Wednesday or Thursday, currently we are booked Thursday to Sunday but would like to get 1 more day out of it.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    I'm guessing I'll arrive around 6pm on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎