Most unsought after Mego figure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge Galvan
    replied
    My guess, the "Generic" Astronaut from Planet of the Apes????

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    No-one will ever hear me complain about any of Mego's Merry Men. But I think you have a point about Tuck and customs. (But I have one planned!!)

I still fervently wish we had more figs in the Robin Hood series...I can think of another wave, easy--and a playset.
    The Sheriff and Maid Marion would of made nice additions, maybe a horse for Robin Hood, but the mad monsters castle
    would make a nice place for a kidnapped Maid for Robin to rescue.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    No-one will ever hear me complain about any of Mego's Merry Men. But I think you have a point about Tuck and customs. (But I have one planned!!)

I still fervently wish we had more figs in the Robin Hood series...I can think of another wave, easy--and a playset.

Leave a comment:

• hedrap
    replied
    3 3/4 Lex Luthor

8 inchers are prone to the "rising tide lifts all boats" analogy. Friar Tuck has been one figure - boxed, loose, complete, whatever - just never sells well. His accessories and box have more value than the actual figure. IMO, that's due to the lack of customizable options.

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    ^ the last of the series to complete the set. Once I have Blackbeard, I'll have all of the US available 1/9 scale figures Mego released.

Leave a comment:

• jimbutsu
    replied
    Originally posted by boss
    I just picked up the last of the OMBC figures. It look longer than expected. Believe it or not, Blackbeard has been much tougher to find.
    The last of the ones you needed, or the very last one out there? Either case feels completely plausible...

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    ^I'm sorry, my lesser extras are for parts now, which I'll be using for customs.

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    If you have a spare Blackbeard... I'm interested.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I was buying knights and pirates like crazy a few years ago--boy, have they dried up.

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    I just picked up the last of the OMBC figures. It look longer than expected. Believe it or not, Blackbeard has been much tougher to find.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Mc
    I remember trying to find ANYONE who had a complete loose set of OMBC a while back so we could get some pics. It seemed like NO ONE owned them. My vote goes here as well.
    Perhaps, but they seem scarcer and more expensive lately. I've been seeking a Grok for customs for over a year.

Leave a comment:

• THE FALCON
    replied
    The Wizard of OZ himself.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mc
    replied
    Originally posted by Wee67
    As far as 8" figures, what about the One Million BC. The licensed lines have non-Mego collectors chasing them, but I'm not sure how much Mego people seek these out for anything other than customizing. (though I do have the set. low-hanging fruit )
    I remember trying to find ANYONE who had a complete loose set of OMBC a while back so we could get some pics. It seemed like NO ONE owned them. My vote goes here as well.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    I'll take someones complete Zira for cheap mine done got broke
    I think Star Trek TMP Ilia was one....the 3.75" figure. they were around warming pegs until the mid eighties...you could not give them away
    Eagle Force was the same way. They sat on the pegs at Lionel Kiddie City until they went under.

Leave a comment:

• megoapesnut
    replied
    What about Mego Kristy McNichol? Don't see her selling too well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎