• Show
Clear All

• fun guy
    replied
    I Hope the marvel characters are part of the deal

Leave a comment:

• markp67
    replied
    Any news on when we'll be able to pre-order these?

Leave a comment:

• SpideyDude73
    replied
    Maybe I am not a purist, but I couldn't care less what body it is. These are why Mego is on the map so better late than never. Pure gold!

Leave a comment:

• THE FALCON
    replied
    Can’t wait to own Aquaman. I’ll be getting the whole set.

Leave a comment:

• Ivaniski
    replied
    Originally posted by TrekStar
    Your figures look great, that Green Arrow is amazing.
    Thank you.....my friends think that it's a statue. However, I tell them that it's a fully poseable action figure.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Your figures look great, that Green Arrow is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Ivaniski
    replied
    I know its been said before but, I agree that the original mego bodies are still the best. Why couldn’t those be repeated something, it still doesn’t measure up to the original, and its 50 years later.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you 1000%. It was simple...All Mego had to do was add this particular "Upper Arm" to their Type 2 bodies (torso) or even the Doc Mego bodies (torso), and it would've created a "Great Looking" and "Poseable" body with just this "Minor" adjustment. Example: Look at the outcome of my Green Arrow, Green Lantern and Lone Ranger...They have a perfect looking 8" body with multiple articulation (easily re-strung by me). All of my Mego figures have been re-done by me utilizing this same simple style. Hence, the ROM on the arms...it's "MAGNIFICENT" If Mego would've introduced these simple changes..."Measured Up" could've be an "UNDERSTATEMENT".

Last edited by Ivaniski; May 21, '22, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    I know its been said before but, I agree that the original mego bodies are still the best. Why couldn’t those be repeated for todays market? It seems like the harder they try to improve something, it still doesn’t measure up to the original, and its 50 years later.

Leave a comment:

• Liu Bei
    replied
    Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    It isn't really a fair comparison, new bandless Mego body to Type-S body. The Type-S is taller than all the other Mego style bodies out there. It should be compared to the official Mego body.
    Agreed. I was about to post the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    The waist is very unfortunate. Looks fragile too

My daughter suggested that, but I hate the flesh color bodysuit look. I thought it looked really bad on Tarzan. So glad Conan didn't have one!

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Just a throwout idea, but could you put on a flesh color bodysuit and some green undies over it?
    My daughter suggested that, but I hate the flesh color bodysuit look. I thought it looked really bad on Tarzan. So glad Conan didn't have one!

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    The waist makes it so the Black Adam figure I ordered won't be able to make the Sub-Mariner figure I was planning it for. I guess I can just sell it...
    Just a throwout idea, but could you put on a flesh color bodysuit and some green undies over it?

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    I'd be surprised if Mego was ever approached about type S. CTVT has had CAW access for a while.
    just when they bought out david lee's stock.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by lucasd4
    Here's some pictures of the Storm Shadow clothing on a new Mego body and a Type S. Clothes are tighter on the Type S, but they do fit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33080[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33082[/ATTACH]
    Well at least I can see a good Batman and Robin customs with the size difference.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I'd be surprised if Mego was ever approached about type S. CTVT has had CAW access for a while.

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    And given that the type s was sold to FTC it was more than likely passed over by Mego.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎