The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble with the new Site

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by MegoScott
    3.2.1??? I'm running 5.06 That's gotta be it, I can see them fine in Safari on a Mac.
    Got this laptop 3 years ago at work to do some work at home. It's password protected, so I can't install, download or update any programs. Can't take it to work to get that done cause I think they forgot I still have it and I don't wanna lose a free laptop*
    I just wish people wouldn't use the tumbnails when posting pics*

    Leave a comment:


  • megoscott
    replied
    3.2.1??? I'm running 5.06 That's gotta be it, I can see them fine in Safari on a Mac.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by MegoScott
    No clue whatsoever, that is informative. What version of Safari and what OS are you on?
    Version 3.2.1. and Mac OS X

    Leave a comment:


  • MegoMark71
    replied
    I had trouble last night on firefox. Anything i clicked on said it was too big to show or something like that. Sorry i forget exactly what it said. I was able to use internet explorer though to sign on. This morning the problem on firefox was gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • megoscott
    replied
    No clue whatsoever, that is informative. What version of Safari and what OS are you on?

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by MegoScott
    So when it brings up that imagebox it doesn't work. Hmm. Have you tried it with different browsers, Thomas?
    Safari doesn't work, just tried Firefox and it worked. Is there now way to make it work in Safari?

    Leave a comment:


  • megoscott
    replied
    So when it brings up that imagebox it doesn't work. Hmm. Have you tried it with different browsers, Thomas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by sprytel
    I was having a similar problem the other day. Only way to fix it was clearing my cookies. But after I did that, it has been working fine since.
    Just tried it, didn't work

    Leave a comment:


  • sprytel
    replied
    Originally posted by Meule
    Don't know why, but every time I click on a thumbnail pic in the customs forum to see the larger pic my screen goes dark and that's it. I have to return to previous page to undo that.
    I was having a similar problem the other day. Only way to fix it was clearing my cookies. But after I did that, it has been working fine since.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Don't know why, but every time I click on a thumbnail pic in the customs forum to see the larger pic my screen goes dark and that's it. I have to return to previous page to undo that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronxboykev
    replied
    Originally posted by samurainoir
    the insert image from url function isn't working on my ipad, but it's just a simple matter of using the "[img]" tag before the url of your image, and close it off with a "[/IMG]" tag. As for links... just cut and paste in the URL into your post.

    Folks might help the mods in the debugging process if you include information such as which platform you are using, and which browser (and which version of that browser).

    Help a brother out here lol how do i find out what platform and what browser and version i am using???

    Leave a comment:


  • samurainoir
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronxboykev
    I would say being generious to myself that I am a computer Novice... so my question is... how hard is it to set the site up so that you can copy and paste photos and links to the thread or forum?
    the insert image from url function isn't working on my ipad, but it's just a simple matter of using the "[img]" tag before the url of your image, and close it off with a "[/IMG]" tag. As for links... just cut and paste in the URL into your post.

    Folks might help the mods in the debugging process if you include information such as which platform you are using, and which browser (and which version of that browser).
    Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 29, '12, 1:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronxboykev
    replied
    I would say being generious to myself that I am a computer Novice... so my question is... how hard is it to set the site up so that you can copy and paste photos and links to the thread or forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • boss
    replied
    Jason... stay at work longer. ;-)

    One unrelated question/thought... the column on the far right that shows the latest threads really gets lost (at least for me). Can you make the column on the far left (with the list of forums) not so wide, so the far right column can spread out. Maybe I'm just old, but I'm really having a hard time seeing the last column.
    Last edited by boss; Jun 29, '12, 11:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gaga4toyz
    replied
    I can post in threads and answer pm's at work, but when I'm at home I can't do either. Any suggestions? Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎