The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to be the Mego guru on my blog??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tylerh
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 14, 2011

Anyone want to be the Mego guru on my blog??

Hi All -

I have been running a website Restoring, repairing and conserving your Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joes, and other vintage toys. ToyFixer.com - Helping fix toys since 2002. for a long time now - It started as a free resource collective for Star Wars toys, and I have been (slowly and painfully) trying to expand to GI Joe and Transformers -

I looked and I dont see a place with listed repairs for Mego and mego type figures, and I thought it would be a good addition to the blog...

Looking for someone who knows about Mego and how to repair and restore common issues. Also, it would be great if they were familiar with Wordpress!!

I cant pay you anything (Google Ads has paid me a whopping 1.80$ over the years) but the site does get 50-100 visits a day, with 30k overall.. and is growing --

Looking for someone who just wants to do it for fun and to help out the toy collecting community. I have been doing it for almost 10 years on my own but time is harder to find these days - So I am reaching out for a little more help from the various toy communities. Ideally I think this could become a hub for toy collectors of all lines!

Shoot me a message here if you are interested!!

Tyler
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎