The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alien Prequel art

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wolfie
    replied
    Am i the only person in the world who liked Alien 3?

    Leave a comment:


  • clemso
    replied
    AVP & AVP2 never happened as far as I am concerned. As for this film, i'm willing to give it a shot. It can't be worst than Aliens 3

    Leave a comment:


  • palitoy
    replied
    Honestly, while I wasn't a big Alien fan to begin with but I do think that the first is a great movie. The second managed to be an exciting sequel, I think a lot of lesser directors couldn't have made a good sequel to Alien without simply remaking it.

    Alien 4 is probably the only sequel I'll leave on if it's on TV (I never saw the last AVP and probably never will) but even it feels like a rehash of 1 and 2.

    The other part is the films are influential and have been copied and cloned so much that it's hard to inject new life into them.

    Leave a comment:


  • ctc
    replied
    >I wish Alien would go away.

    Hmmmm.... I still really like the original, but I find the second one became THE template for sci-fi action movies and as such I've seen it a zillion times. So yeah; I can kinda sympathise with you.

    I think part of the problem is that the first movie was based on the monster.... so all the sequels are kinda thin story/plot/character wise, since there isn't really much story there.

    Don C.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfie
    replied
    I wish it would come back better than the origanals but if it is anything like the last one then you are correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • palitoy
    replied
    I wish Alien would go away.

    Leave a comment:


  • samurainoir
    started a topic Alien Prequel art

    Alien Prequel art

    Space Jockey.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎