Chris Benoit and wife found dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey
    replied
    I half don't blame WWF for Monday ..........

Half because, incase they really didn't know what happened--- they covered themselves by having a tribute.......

I mean, when somebody dies------- nobody really ever thinks they're a murder and killed themselves....

If you don't believe me,

Read this thread again from the start.

A lot of people did not know the truth

Leave a comment:

• Customslab
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Hulk
    Maybe, but I would have to suspect that an adult willing to do the things to his own body that Benoit did, particularly when he was seen as too short to be champion for a long time, might not be the best person to decide if HGH was appropriate for a 7 year old. Maybe he was one of the fairly small number of children who truly need HGH therapy, but somehow I fear that a bit of a Napoleon complex on his father's part was at work here.
    jim rome on rome is burning said the same thing also he tore up wwe for doing what they done on monday night befor they had the facts

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    Maybe, but I would have to suspect that an adult willing to do the things to his own body that Benoit did, particularly when he was seen as too short to be champion for a long time, might not be the best person to decide if HGH was appropriate for a 7 year old. Maybe he was one of the fairly small number of children who truly need HGH therapy, but somehow I fear that a bit of a Napoleon complex on his father's part was at work here.

Leave a comment:

• toys2cool
    replied
    Originally posted by Hulk
    Now they think the child may have been given Human Growth Hormone injections by his parents because they considered the 7 year old "undersized". Sick, Sick, Sick. This is going to get uglier and more bizarre as the facts come out.
    This is more common then you think,doctors have to give the ok before you could this,A friend of mine had to take these as a kid,needless to say they worked

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    The sad thing is,now the wives and girlfriends of wrestlers will be keeping a close eye on their husbands and boyfriends wondering if they'll be next.

Leave a comment:

• txteach
    replied
    Killing ANYONE is horrendous! The wife certainly did NOT deserve to die, no matter what. And the boy, why didn't he just go hang himself and leave both of them alone?

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    I Blam it on the Woman.. His Wife probably pushed him.. as Women do. No offense ... to anyone. But add that to a Dude on Roids,.. watch out ! Just the Son thing don't make any sense... I hate crap like this,.. Either He did do it, or someone is very good at covering up stuff... & My boy is 7.. He has a bit of respect, because he knows what he will get if he don't, He is also a bit out of control at times, however quickly reconizes his place. I just wouldn't fathom,.. ever doing such a thing to him.. Just don't make no sense.. He always did seem a bit crazy though...

... Well I guess Paris getting outta jail is on the back burner for the massive news casts out there...
    Not to turn this into a witch hunt on you Knight, but that's just wrong. The guy can walk away. NO ONE deserves this, or asks for it. Short of her threatening his life and attacking HIM, he had no reason to phsically harm her, let alone murder her. Just walk out, divorce, whatever. If he was out of his mind, on drugs, on roids well then he was, but there is no excuse for any of this.

And as much as I loathe Paris Hilton, I'd take a life time of "news" about her over hearing anything horrid and disturbing like this.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackKnight
    I Blam it on the Woman.. His Wife probably pushed him.. as Women do. No offense ... to anyone. But add that to a Dude on Roids,.. watch out ! Just the Son thing don't make any sense... I hate crap like this,.. Either He did do it, or someone is very good at covering up stuff... & My boy is 7.. He has a bit of respect, because he knows what he will get if he don't, He is also a bit out of control at times, however quickly reconizes his place. I just wouldn't fathom,.. ever doing such a thing to him.. Just don't make no sense.. He always did seem a bit crazy though...

... Well I guess Paris getting outta jail is on the back burner for the massive news casts out there...
    ***? That's like saying "you asked for it" to a rape victim.
    If he had problems with his wife, he could've divorced her

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    wow, just wow. So killing the wife you could see, but not the kid?? That's messed up, dude.

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    Now they think the child may have been given Human Growth Hormone injections by his parents because they considered the 7 year old "undersized". Sick, Sick, Sick. This is going to get uglier and more bizarre as the facts come out.

Leave a comment:

• mego boy CA
    replied
    Very Sad News.

Leave a comment:

• Customslab
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by kept back
    Benoit apparently had shown signs over the past few years of problems. About a year or so ago, he became paranoid that someone was following him and intended to cause harm to his family. His last text message(to Chavo Guerrero, I believe) was something to the effect of "The sliding glass door is open and the dogs are fed." Which made no sense whatsoever. Watching the tribute Monday night, I became increasingly aware of phrases repeated like "he never showed his emotions" or "he kept to himself." How lacking in emotion was he? How much did he keep to himself? These could have been signs of schizophrenia. Not that I am attempting to justify any of his actions, I just think his actions indicate a very sick and troubled individual.

i thought the same thing

Leave a comment:

• kept back
    replied
    Benoit apparently had shown signs over the past few years of problems. About a year or so ago, he became paranoid that someone was following him and intended to cause harm to his family. His last text message(to Chavo Guerrero, I believe) was something to the effect of "The sliding glass door is open and the dogs are fed." Which made no sense whatsoever. Watching the tribute Monday night, I became increasingly aware of phrases repeated like "he never showed his emotions" or "he kept to himself." How lacking in emotion was he? How much did he keep to himself? These could have been signs of schizophrenia. Not that I am attempting to justify any of his actions, I just think his actions indicate a very sick and troubled individual.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    You cannot possibly be typing this with a serious face.

Leave a comment:

• toys2cool
    replied
    wow remember just 2 weeks ago we were talking about what a great Wolverine he would've been,this sucks

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎