The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Now for something completely Different

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mikey
    replied
    He did a PERFECT American Accent except for one word......

    "Hark hark those church bells ring"

    His pronunciation of CHURCH was very British --

    Everything else was spot-on

    BTW,
    Speaking of American accents.......
    It was also fun watching Monty do the Corporate America sketch......

    What were you saying about hats ?

    Leave a comment:


  • monkey tennis
    replied
    I love the Tippex'ed teeth

    Leave a comment:


  • Mikey
    replied
    Originally posted by monkey tennis
    It's Christmas In Heaven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvaR...eature=related
    youtube video christmas in heaven
    Even though I love Meaning of Life and can almost recite the whole movie, I only recently found out the Christmas in Heaven singer was Graham Chapman.
    That fake wig really makes him look different.

    Leave a comment:


  • JPkempo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • monkey tennis
    replied
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • English Paul
    replied
    The stoning scene in Life Of Brian. "Two flat ones and a packet o` gravel" and everything that follows. It had me in stitches the first time I saw that and it still does today.

    And this, though not fully python is still a classic and worth throwing in the pot again...

    YouTube - Star Trek Meets Monty Python

    Leave a comment:


  • huedell
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
    "Get me a bucket. I'm gonna throw up."

    "Come on, fight me you coward" (Says the guy who has just had his arms and legs cut off)
    For the mostly uninitiated---those gems are what come to mind to me--after
    reading thru this whole thread, that is.

    Those above... and:

    "I'm NOT dead!"/"You will be in a moment!"

    Leave a comment:


  • monkey tennis
    replied
    It's Christmas In Heaven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvaR...eature=related
    youtube video christmas in heaven

    Leave a comment:


  • UnderdogDJLSW
    replied
    Gooood Night...(rings a bell) Goood Night... (rings a bell)

    Also,
    "Good Heavens! Good thing I didn't tell him about the knife!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Vortigern99
    replied
    Along the lines of courageous amputees, there's the tiger attack victim in Meaning of Life (Eric Idle) who loses a leg to the ravenous beast. The doctor (Graham Chapman) tells him "Just sort of favor the other leg for a couple of days, and it'll be right as rain!"

    Leave a comment:


  • SlipperyLilSuckers
    replied
    "Get me a bucket. I'm gonna throw up."

    "Come on, fight me you coward" (Says the guy who has just had his arms and legs cut off)

    Leave a comment:


  • Vortigern99
    replied
    Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, riding through the hmmm... he robs from the hmmm, and gives to the hmmm.... Dennis Hmmm.... Hmmm hmmm hmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • Mikey
    replied
    Mr Creosote

    YouTube - Monty Python:

    m

    Leave a comment:


  • Mikey
    replied
    Penis Song ........

    YouTube - The Penis Song - Monty Pythons

    m

    Leave a comment:


  • Vortigern99
    replied
    Originally posted by MegoScott
    "Well one day I was at home threatening the kids when I looks out through the hole in the wall and sees this tank pull up and out gets one of Dinsdale's boys, so he comes in nice and friendly and says Dinsdale wants to have a word with me, so he chains me to the back of the tank and takes me for a scrape round to Dinsdale's place and Dinsdale's there in the conversation pit with Doug and Charles Paisley, the baby crusher, and two film producers and a man they called 'Kierkegaard', who just sat there biting the heads of whippets and Dinsdale says 'I hear you've been a naughty boy Clement' and he splits me nostrils open and saws me leg off and pulls me liver out and I tell him my name's not Clement and then... he loses his temper and nails me head to the floor."
    .
    Then later, IIRC Graham Chapman says the Pirahna Bros. were really nice guys and that no, they never nailed his head to the floor. One time, however, they did "screw his pelvis to a cake stand". I cannot stop giggling at that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎