The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Funday!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by toys2cool
    ouch! talk about pouring salt and lemon on the wound
    Nah...that's just T-Bolt...nothing new, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Yeah...true...I know what you mean by getting crushed by rushing from the same guy...than getting crushed by the air...but it all hurts the same...just ask your buddy Andrew Luck how he feels about throwing against your boys...

    Leave a comment:


  • toys2cool
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector
    I agree on the crappy rushing D comment...but...

    ...to be fair...The Bucs also played lousy D (mostly against the pass)...Raiders were also scoring at will (could've at least tied the game)...but thanks to sorry arse Palmer, and that last lame interception of his...they lost.

    42-32...equals no D for either team, lol.
    yea no doubt the passing D was awful as well, but it's more common to see a QB air it out for 400 yards then a back get 250+ yards, If they'd given up 250 yards to a few backs in the same game I'd understand..but the same guy? Jesus! you'd think they'd put the safety on that back and 2 LB's eyeing him after the first 100 yards and 2 TD's ..I guess I'm just ticked off cause I played McFadden and my opponent had the Bucs RB

    Leave a comment:


  • toys2cool
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    he was drafted 31st in the first round, your sorry team had a shot at him.
    ouch! talk about pouring salt and lemon on the wound

    Leave a comment:


  • thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector
    Tampa Bay's rookie running back, Doug Martin...is steamrolling all over the Raiders all by himself...and the worst thing of all...he's an Oakland native...good grief...doing all this in front of his family and friends in Oakland...traitor...lol.
    he was drafted 31st in the first round, your sorry team had a shot at him.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickD
    replied
    the 49ers are not playing this weekend but I'm going to give a shout out anyways!

    All my So CaL teams deserve a shout out

    common Hector! back me up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by toys2cool
    worst rushing D i've ever seen , crappy raiders lol
    I agree on the crappy rushing D comment...but...

    ...to be fair...The Bucs also played lousy D (mostly against the pass)...Raiders were also scoring at will (could've at least tied the game)...but thanks to sorry arse Palmer, and that last lame interception of his...they lost.

    42-32...equals no D for either team, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    TB's Doug Martin...265 yards...4 rushing TD's...dayum...lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • toys2cool
    replied
    worst rushing D i've ever seen , crappy raiders lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Oh well...lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Bloody Palmer...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    WOW!

    The Raiders stopped them...they still have a chance....COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What a friggin' game...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Wow...the Bucs are going backwards, lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Megospidey
    Wish the Chargers would fire Norv and get him.
    Why ?
    U Guys Would Just Trade Him , like you Do with Anybody Worth a Damn.
    I see WhiteHurst is Back on your Roster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hector
    replied
    Raiders are making a nice comeback...the score is now 35-32...Tampa...with 3:51 to go...but I think a little too late for the Raiders nevertheless...we gotta stop the Bucs...but by going by all offense and no defense game from both teams...I think the Buccaneers got this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎