The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread about nothing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brue
    replied
    is drinking coffee and procrastinating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mego Milk
    replied
    what should I pay for a custom Flash?

    What should I pay for a cheese pizza?

    um... I like cheese on my eggs.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUP-Ronin
    replied
    I can't tell from your lousy description of nothing, but is that a repro box or an original? I couldn't find nothing in the museum gallery. I like loose nothing, better than MOC nothings. I think you're being deceiptful about nothing. Come clean, man.

    Here's a pic of my other nothings.
    [Img] [[Img]]

    Thanks for nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUP-Ronin
    replied
    Originally posted by starsky
    pm sent!!
    Now that's funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brue
    replied
    Can't we all JUST GET ALONG!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DocDrako
    replied
    Originally posted by Brue
    that is totally irrelevant and i take offensive to you hijacking my post
    Nothing personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON37
    replied
    hooker spit

    Leave a comment:


  • Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by Brue
    Not so fast there

    Leave a comment:


  • bgrimm77
    replied
    Those are the best

    Leave a comment:


  • trekman101
    replied
    Originally posted by bgrimm77
    I still like cheese.
    even the ones that smell bad

    Leave a comment:


  • HardyGirl
    replied
    *deep breath* NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING!!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • Brue
    replied
    Originally posted by stuart
    I swept my garage today
    go twitter it

    Leave a comment:


  • stuart
    replied
    I swept my garage today

    Leave a comment:


  • livnxxxl
    replied
    Originally posted by bgrimm77
    I still like cheese.
    I love cheese and heavy metal in no particular order.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brue
    replied
    Originally posted by bgrimm77
    I still like cheese.

    toe cheese

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎