Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man of Steel Mondo Posters Coming Thursday and Friday!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

Man of Steel Mondo Posters Coming Thursday and Friday!

Mondo makes extremely limited edition silkscreened movie posters that sell out almost instantly when they are offered. These aren't just reproductions of the regular movie poster, but extremely beautiful interpretations by talented illustrators and silkscreen print artists, so they've developed a big following. I gave up in frustration trying to grab one... the problem is that a lot of the demand is driven by people who buy them and immediately sell them for twice the price on eBay.

However, this week, they're offering two different Man of Steel posters. On Thursday, they'll have one of their typical limited versions that's going to sell out instantly, and on Friday, they'll have another one that they are selling by timed release, meaning they offer it for three days, and that's how they determine the edition size (there's also a limited metal variant of that second poster).

What I'm a little bit giddy about is that I'll finally be able to get a Mondo poster, and that it's clearly the better Man of Steel poster design of the two they are offering. It's sharp.

Here are more details:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎