X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Dang Tom, I really like this!
    Thanks Scott, I thought mego Superman was a decent likeness for Michael Dante.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by battmasterson
    This figure is so cool. I loved this episode. The figure looks great. Nice detail. Are you planning on getting a 1966 catwoman figure and customizing her to Eleen? Oh so many possibilities. I am so looking foreword to future posts. Great Job!
    I like this episode too, especially the outdoor scenes. I am keeping the Julie Newmar idea in mind.

Leave a comment:

• sprytel
    replied
    I'm a little surprised no licensor has done a figure of this one before. I don't think I've even seen another custom. But this is such a toyetic costume design. Great job on the figure and the packaging!

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Dang Tom, I really like this!

Leave a comment:

• battmasterson
    replied
    This figure is so cool. I loved this episode. The figure looks great. Nice detail. Are you planning on getting a 1966 catwoman figure and customizing her to Eleen? Oh so many possibilities. I am so looking foreword to future posts. Great Job!

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    My mistake, found the missing back picture, trying to download from the public library computers.

Maab front and back.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    started a topic Friday"s Child

Friday"s Child

I have some new Star Trek customs to share, so this week I'll start with Maab from the episode: Friday's Child

Original mego Superman head and body with custom clothes and dagger, custom art box from the Toyroom.

He also has his white ponytail hair piece on back, thought I got a pic of it. sorry about pic 2 coming out sideways.
    Attached Files
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎