Friday"s Child

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrekStar
    replied
    Thanks for the kind responses. I wanted to do this character for sometime, it’s a good episode.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    Great job on this. That costume design was a real standout on the series, and you nailed it!

Chris

Leave a comment:

• RonnyG
    replied
    Great job on the outfit. I especially like the little tassels!

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    I’ve heard about people re-rooting female hair and color changing, I’m just not familiar with the process, but I do know it’s time consuming and a lot of patience is needed. I’m not a professional customizer (wish I was ) and it would probably take a professional to reroot hair and color dye. It’s definitely something to consider and I’ll keep it in mind.

Leave a comment:

• battmasterson
    replied
    Originally posted by TrekStar
    If I wanted to do a custom of Eleen the ctvt catwoman Newmar head works okay, I can update the eyebrows but on Star Trek she had blonde hair, I have no clue on how to change the hair color from catwoman black to Eleen blonde.
    I have not tried it, but there are a couple of tutorials on how to replace the female figures hair.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by bobws
    Keep them coming, just think 79 original episodes and on the average 2 guest stars per show. Just think of all the customs that would be.
    I would love to to accomplish that feat, your looking at about 150-160 customs, a lot of money spent and time consuming and needing help from others for some of them. I currently have about 40 or so completed like 25% of the total goal and that took about 7-8 years, but it’s fun.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by battmasterson
    I think she would make a great companion to your figure. Can't wait for more.
    If I wanted to do a custom of Eleen the ctvt catwoman Newmar head works okay, I can update the eyebrows but on Star Trek she had blonde hair, I have no clue on how to change the hair color from catwoman black to Eleen blonde.

Leave a comment:

• bobws
    replied
    Keep them coming, just think 79 original episodes and on the average 2 guest stars per show. Just think of all the customs that would be.

Leave a comment:

• battmasterson
    replied
    I think she would make a great companion to your figure. Can't wait for more.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Thanks everyone, appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• apes3978
    replied
    Cool custom...

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    I really love Star Trek customs! Great job!

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by monitor_ep
    Great Job!!!
    Thanks Elijah, appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Great Job!!!

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by sprytel
    I'm a little surprised no licensor has done a figure of this one before. I don't think I've even seen another custom. But this is such a toyetic costume design. Great job on the figure and the packaging!
    Thanks, I don’t think I’ve seen any customs of this guy either. Toyroom does great custom art work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎