X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

*** mego meet custom auction *** we need you and your customs!!! ***

Ok folks it's getting oh so close to that magical time of year, no not Christmas, Mego Meet of course!!

I've volunteered to help Steve with the Auction this year . . . . . my main goal being to acquire as many auction items as possible.

We're looking for any custom figures, playsets, packaging that you would be willing to donate to the Museum for this annual event.

There is a great group of talent here and to be frank if you're posting figures and enjoying all that the forums have to offer you need to seriously consider helping defer some of the costs to run this joint.

Basically we need pics of the item/s, 3 good ones, no more and then it will need to be shipped & RECEIVED to the Wheeling toy & train Museum no later than June 3. I'll follow with more info or shoot me a PM.

I'm working on a few incentives for those who donate but it's too early in the game to announce anything. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

thanks!
    Jim
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎