PDA

View Full Version : The very best moment of Mego Meet

megoscott
Jun 12, '14, 12:01 PM
http://didadisplays.com/reboot/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/P1050210-2.jpg

EMCE Hammer
Jun 12, '14, 12:49 PM
I have a couple of those shots saved for future use. And what was almost as cool was anytime someone had a baby that needed changing Rob would jump right up and take care of it like a pro.

RobTMego
Jun 12, '14, 12:49 PM
Watching the kids get all excited about doing customs*priceless*

pmwasson
Jun 12, '14, 12:58 PM
Very cool picture!

ubermanx
Jun 12, '14, 1:37 PM
I don't think a single one of us at Mego Meet failed to crack a huge grin every time we came upon this scene.

- Marty

Brue
Jun 12, '14, 1:49 PM
2 thumbs up!

Random Axe
Jun 12, '14, 2:14 PM
Pics like that give me hope that our hobby won't die with our generation.

noelani72
Jun 12, '14, 2:39 PM
that is awesome!

palitoy
Jun 12, '14, 3:03 PM
This and seeing a little girl running around with a door prize were big wins for me that day.

Johnny
Jun 12, '14, 5:57 PM
Great picture of a great moment. I also really enjoyed watching Mike (BatmanMC) run the Batmobile races down the hill behind the hotel. The kids loved it and Mike ran it like a champ.

Toyman_Chris
Jun 12, '14, 7:59 PM
Love it!!

David Lee
Jun 12, '14, 8:13 PM
That's what it's all about (that and the Hokey Pokey...)

Dave

samurainoir
Jun 13, '14, 10:06 AM
The Godzilla clan are THE BEST! Really hoping to see them again in September.

Really happy to see what a family event Mego Meet has become.

pmwasson
Jun 13, '14, 11:10 AM
It really was great when the kids came to the Laser Mego table with a list of parts they needed to make their customs. The modular design of the Type-S body really has great play value for the younger crowd. Dad seemed to enjoy it also!

batmanmc
Jun 13, '14, 11:28 AM
The next best moment for me is seeing the kids at the megomeet races which would not have been possible without john turns batmobiles.thanks john

Hulk
Jun 13, '14, 11:38 AM
Thanks for taking the torch and running the races Mike. I know I missed them, but I really wanted you to have the chance to make them your own, and from everything I heard, that is exactly what you've done.

Godzilla
Jun 16, '14, 10:39 AM
WE all had a blast a Mego Meet and the kids have extensive plans for their figures. You guys really are a great group to hang out with.

ScottA
Jun 16, '14, 5:21 PM
That is cool to see. My boys have always enjoyed coming.

batmanmc
Jun 16, '14, 8:13 PM
I am not sure what I enjoy more the kids having fun or me having fun . It was an honor to keep hulks races going I just hope I can make them as good as he did . Seeing Anthony's little girl scream and jump up and down after winning the trophy was my favorite part of the meet hands down

Cornelius POTA
Jun 16, '14, 8:53 PM
Very cool. Good for you guys !!