PDA

View Full Version : MEGO Logo T-shirts - Opinion needed ASAP

Hulk
May 28, '14, 9:59 PM
I have less than a day to decide which of these versions of t-shirt I am going to bring to MegoMeet, Regular or Distressed.

I like them both, so I am open to opinions, both from attendees and people who might want to order some after MegoMeet.

Let me know your preference, and if one or the other is not appealing for whatever reason.

I've personally wanted a t-shirt with this version of the Mego logo for a long time, and I plan on offering them for less than $20.

Any opinions on the size of the circle will also be entertained. This is a 10 inch circle on a medium t-shirt. I could drop it to 8 or 9 inches, but I don't think I would go any lower.

ScottA
May 28, '14, 10:08 PM
Personally, I like the regular version. A 9" circle might look better but I wear a 2XL so the circle will look smaller on a shirt that size so a 10" may be fine.

Iron Mego
May 28, '14, 10:10 PM
I've grown a little tired of the whole distressed thing, but it works really well on this!

I like the size, but maybe a comparison with the 8 and 9 inch sizes would help people.

Mego Milk
May 28, '14, 11:08 PM
I like the clean one.

Mego Milk
May 28, '14, 11:09 PM
I'll take one of each.

Hulk
May 28, '14, 11:41 PM
I'm leaning towards dropping it to a 9 inch circle based on some other shirts I own. This mockup is from the t-shirt shop, so no more adaptations. It's going to be the clean one or the distressed, but not both. Keep the opinions coming!

Flynne
May 29, '14, 2:14 AM
I prefer the clean over the distressed, but I would buy either.

Johnny
May 29, '14, 2:23 AM
I prefer the clean version, Paul.

I like both though.

ubermanx
May 29, '14, 7:41 AM
Clean version in 3xl and I'll buy ;)

- Marty

batmanmc
May 29, '14, 8:14 AM
The clean version and it will match the new keychains. Just my opinion.

sprytel
May 29, '14, 12:40 PM
I prefer the distressed version.

alex
May 29, '14, 1:16 PM
distressed in grey please.

Hulk
May 29, '14, 1:46 PM
Thanks for all the input. After a close vote, I ended up with the Regular non-distressed version and a 9 inch circle. All the shirts will be white, and I will bring a variety of sizes to MegoMeet. A couple of weeks later (after sufficient recovery time), I will take inventory and offer the rest to the community.

Personally I was leaning towards the distressed, but I think either will work. There have been lots of MC logo style merchandise in the past, so I hope this will be a hit. Otherwise I will have a new plethora of sleep shirts and my family will be getting these for the next few years as gifts.

Mego Milk
May 29, '14, 3:28 PM
distressed one!

Hulk
Jun 4, '14, 1:00 AM
After sweating it out a bit over whether the manufacturer of the shirts would come through (an email about how the order management system was hosed didn't help), I took possession of my inventory of NON-DISTRESSED shirts tonight. Otherwise I would have been scrambling to put together a table full of stuff people have seen too much already!

Now just how many shirts I can fit in a checked bag is my only major dilemma! See you all in Wheeling!

Flynne
Jun 4, '14, 1:39 PM
Now just how many shirts I can fit in a checked bag is my only major dilemma! See you all in Wheeling!

See you tomorrow night, Paul!

Hulk
Jun 5, '14, 4:13 AM
Looking forward to it my friend!

PS - the answer to the question is 75, not including the 2 I brought for myself in my personal bag.

Hulk
Jun 19, '14, 11:52 AM
For those that missed out, I have created a Sales post in the Marketplace...

http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?96223-Mego-Logo-T-Shirts-4-sale-(Very-Limited-Quantities-of-certain-sizes)

RobTMego
Jun 20, '14, 8:55 AM
Hulk they are awesome!! just wore mine yesterday :)

Hulk
Jun 20, '14, 11:52 AM
Really glad to hear the positive feedback. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and might try another style if these do well enough. I'm thinking OFFICIAL World's Greatest Super-Heroes Logo. Another simple yet classic style.