PDA

View Full Version : Registration for Mego Meet 2014 is open

EMCE Hammer
Feb 20, '14, 11:42 AM
The Paypal buttons have been updated and all systems are go.

http://www.megomuseum.com/megomeetmain/megomeetmain.shtml

Click the REGISTRATION tab in the menu and follow the instructions. Admission remains $20 and includes spouse/partner and children. Dealer tables are again $15. Pay close attention to the part about adding your museum ID and names of your guests. See the pic below for the 'Add' button you need to click to input your name, museum ID, and guest info. This is what we use to build the name tag file.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/5/3/registration_original.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

pmwasson
Feb 20, '14, 1:35 PM
Done! I also added my (psuedo) "company".

Mego Milk
Feb 20, '14, 1:53 PM
DONE!

couldn't add names though.

NEVERTHELESS!

I'll be there!

Bronxboykev
Feb 20, '14, 2:22 PM
All set... Great that we added the ID's!!! Cant wait!

ubermanx
Feb 20, '14, 4:59 PM
Yeah ...

That would be a "I was so excited to buy the tickets I did NOT see the tiny type and did NOT fill in my name or museum ID" To be fair my monitor is really stinkin' huge and the text was very tiny ;)

Fortunately my email/paypal address contains my museum ID. Let me know if you need more info.

Sorry,

- Marty

EMCE Hammer
Feb 20, '14, 6:15 PM
Yeah ...

That would be a "I was so excited to buy the tickets I did NOT see the tiny type and did NOT fill in my name or museum ID" To be fair my monitor is really stinkin' huge and the text was very tiny ;)

Fortunately my email/paypal address contains my museum ID. Let me know if you need more info.

Sorry,

- Marty

No problem. The button template is really crude. I'm sure someone better with code could conquer it, but I'm not that guy. Your nametag may or may not read "Martian Uberstanx."

samurainoir
Feb 20, '14, 6:51 PM
I want my name tag to read "Mr ADHD with OCD tendencies". :yes:

Just so there is no confusion.

And I don't think it's bragging to say that I have personally SAVED Mego Meet every time I've attended by turning the light switch on and off fifty times on the hour. Yeah, sure it might annoy the heck out of everyone, but how else can I prevent the building collapsing on top of us otherwise?

VintageMike
Feb 20, '14, 7:04 PM
Done, Museum ID included. Positive way to start vacation which I am on until next Wednesday.

ubermanx
Feb 20, '14, 7:31 PM
No problem. The button template is really crude. I'm sure someone better with code could conquer it, but I'm not that guy. Your nametag may or may not read "Martian Uberstanx."

I am TOTALLY naming my "new age" punk band ... Martian Uberstanx !!!

- Marty

Toyman_Chris
Feb 20, '14, 8:35 PM
What is this MegoMeet of which you speak???

Just kidding....you have my monies. I am really looking forward to it this year. Mr. & Mrs. Toyman shall fill the Toycar with lots of goodies!!

Oh yeah....totally didn't put in the requested information....cause I enjoy doing that every year. Look for a PM Steve.

megoapesnut
Feb 20, '14, 9:36 PM
Well, I am not going if some guy named Mr. Poopy Pants will be there

samurainoir
Feb 20, '14, 11:59 PM
I am TOTALLY naming my "new age" punk band ... Martian Uberstanx !!!

- Marty

I'm thinking that is a good name for an Alien/Bizarro Brick Mantooth custom.

ScottA
Feb 21, '14, 1:23 AM
Booked with 2 tables. Please stop by and buy it all.

Johnny
Feb 22, '14, 7:27 PM
Done. :smile:

durgos
Mar 3, '14, 8:21 PM
Opps..got so excited, I forgot to include my user ID! Steve, I sent you an e-mail, any more info needed, just let me know. thanks, Dan

batmanmc
Mar 4, '14, 12:28 PM
im booked and ready with one table

batmanmc
Apr 2, '14, 8:27 PM
Just paid for my friend johns table and admission

trekman101
Apr 7, '14, 7:02 PM
registered and got my table :grin:

samurainoir
Apr 10, '14, 8:00 PM
Just registered and reserved my table... time to book the hotel!

Super Excited to see all my friends in Mego-land, the happiest place on earth.

RobTMego
Apr 11, '14, 11:01 PM
I am so ready, to have a blast again with all of you again (last year was my first get away in 22 years of marriage), I have had yet another rough year, wife was in hospital about nine times (14 DAYS straight at one point, I had to pray, count bones, whatever it took ETC) and she has very little left to remove... Now I can leave without feeling as much guilt as going last year. I must say I have never met a class of people such as those who attend Mego Meet, wish I had that in my state. but really you guys are just to cool and nice and caring, I wish I could have that everyday and do from the boards in a way:)

Toyman_Chris
Apr 12, '14, 11:41 AM
I am so ready, to have a blast again with all of you again (last year was my first get away in 22 years of marriage), I have had yet another rough year, wife was in hospital about nine times (14 DAYS straight at one point, I had to pray, count bones, whatever it took ETC) and she has very little left to remove... Now I can leave without feeling as much guilt as going last year. I must say I have never met a class of people such as those who attend Mego Meet, wish I had that in my state. but really you guys are just to cool and nice and caring, I wish I could have that everyday and do from the boards in a way:)

It will be great to see you again. I know I am getting all kinds of anxious for that weekend to arrive!

Saroyan
Apr 29, '14, 5:41 PM
Is there an itinerary posted somewhere?

EMCE Hammer
Apr 29, '14, 7:52 PM
Is there an itinerary posted somewhere?

http://www.megomuseum.com/megomeetmain/megomeetevents.shtml

palitoy
Apr 29, '14, 8:01 PM
I forgot I was speaking, that would have been awkward...

EMCE Hammer
Apr 30, '14, 6:20 AM
You always cancel anyway! I still think your big reveal will be that you peel back your face to show your green scales.

batmanmc
May 6, '14, 11:42 AM
moe is coming his table is reserved. I am coming with moe john my brother ric , johnmic, and his friend. get ready megomeet the east coast will be represented a little more this year.

Colonel Taylor
May 6, '14, 1:20 PM
Just a reminder to those attending the Meet, pre-orders for shirts will close on the 14th, a week from tomorrow so if you want one make sure to make a deposit or order before then. Problems or questions? Just PM me, i'll be happy to help! Thanks guys!

noelani72
May 14, '14, 6:08 AM
registered and table reserved. Can't wait.

WannabeMego
May 14, '14, 5:18 PM
Berto is doing a Presentation?!?!?

Is that a typo?

Darkknight
Jun 3, '14, 9:11 PM
I'm excited. This is my second meet, but last year I could only come Friday for a few hours, and this time I'm coming Saturday!!! Can't wait to see all the great Mego goodness!!