PDA

View Full Version : Big Jim Area Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

kingdom warrior
Mar 28, '13, 1:15 PM
I just realized the Administrators made a Big Jim area on the Board!!!! Awesome!!!! Thank you Gentlemen! Hopefully this will become a great area for all us Big Jim followers....to enjoy and share. Big Jim was my second favorite figure line from the 70's (Megos #1)....I feel the Big Jim Bug is gonna hit me big time.....lol

EMCE Hammer
Mar 28, '13, 1:17 PM
Thank the man from Palitoy. I selfishly hope that foreign Big Jim collectors will flock here to dump all the weird 8" parts that are junking up their Big Jim lots.

palitoy
Mar 28, '13, 1:24 PM
Before anybody starts asking for sub forums for other toy lines, the Big Jim one made sense to me because it's so under-served in the online world.

There are a mulititude of places to discuss GI Joe, He-Man, Barbie etc but as it was expressed here, we have enough Jim fans here to maybe have some fun with it.

rche
Mar 28, '13, 1:30 PM
Looking forward to learning more about the non US line. Like many, I had no idea this line continued through the 80s. I do like seeing what the euro kids gotto play with.

cjefferys
Mar 28, '13, 3:11 PM
Yeah, Big Jim definitely seems to be under-represented online, so this sub forum was a really nice idea.

PNGwynne
Mar 28, '13, 3:19 PM
Thank you very much!

I echo Steve's hope of lot's of Big Jim goodies, & customs, too.

MIB41
Mar 28, '13, 8:15 PM
Before anybody starts asking for sub forums for other toy lines, the Big Jim one made sense to me because it's so under-served in the online world.

There are a mulititude of places to discuss GI Joe, He-Man, Barbie etc but as it was expressed here, we have enough Jim fans here to maybe have some fun with it.

Well said Brian!

pmwasson
Mar 28, '13, 8:16 PM
I'm enjoying the new Big Jim section. I never had any Big Jim stuff as a kid, but I think some of my friends did. I don't collect them, but its temping.