PDA

View Full Version : Random Act of Toy Kindness

Action Martin
Jan 3, '08, 8:45 AM
The first person that replies to this post with "PM sent" and sends me a PM with their mailing address will receive a Justice League Unlimited 3-pack of Zatanna, Batman, and Shining Knight on the orange/yellow blister card. Shipping is on me, so U.S. addresses only.

Happy New Year!

LJNfan
Jan 3, '08, 9:12 AM
PM sent, thanks a lot

Dale

Action Martin
Jan 3, '08, 9:24 AM
KMG365

Your figures will be mailed today or tomorrow. Enjoy!

palitoy
Jan 3, '08, 10:55 AM
Wow, very cool!

Action Martin
Jan 3, '08, 11:23 AM
Update: The action figures were mailed today via USPS Priority Mail. So you should have them within 3-5 days.

LJNfan
Jan 3, '08, 11:26 AM
Thanks a million, I can't say enough how helpful and friendly everyone one this forum has been.

Action Martin
Jan 3, '08, 11:27 AM
Wow, very cool!

I used to regularly post on another forum and one of their regulars started it. I liked the idea so much that I "stole" it myself. One time I was even the receipient of an action figure. After posting some stuff on eBay yesterday, I realized that I still had some extra packaged figures around so I decided to bring the "tradition" here.

I may do this again in February so keep an eye out.

theantiquetiger
Jan 3, '08, 2:23 PM
I am glad to see some RAOKs are coming here. That was the best part (only good part) I liked about the HWs world. Some of those guys would send major RAOKs loaded with goodies. I have sent a few here.