PDA

View Full Version : VERY SMALL sample of what's to come to the Mego Meet...

Blue Meanie
May 28, '11, 2:47 PM
This is just a very small sampling of the stuff that I am bringing to the Meet. Loose figures that have been priced so far...Maybe about half the loose stuff I'm bringing...Maybe. Enjoy the first sample:

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/1/MMSample_original.jpg

Meule
May 28, '11, 2:51 PM
Dude, that's an awesome pic

sauce
May 28, '11, 3:03 PM
Sooooo cool!!!! :cool_y:

Type3Toys
May 28, '11, 3:07 PM
I have seen Meanies loot, and like he said, small sample! I so cant wait for this!

ScottA
May 28, '11, 3:08 PM
Party at Berto's tables.

vulcan2074
May 28, '11, 3:12 PM
Thats an awesome sight to see. Wow! :beaming1:
Sammy

WannabeMego
May 28, '11, 3:20 PM
..Oye..

wayne foundation 07
May 28, '11, 3:52 PM
wow look at all those Spidermen

HardyGirl
May 28, '11, 3:53 PM
Jiminey Christmas! :terror: And you say that's a small sample? Wow!

pmwasson
May 28, '11, 4:14 PM
Can't wait! :drool:

jwyblejr
May 28, '11, 5:30 PM
Wow. If I ever went to a Meet I know I'd go broke but I know I'd go home happy.

MEGO_SUPERMAN
May 28, '11, 7:14 PM
Now that is what I call a collection of Megos!!!! I am jealous!

johnmiic
May 28, '11, 10:51 PM
One year I'd like to see people who never attended a Mego Meet before buy 1 each of what Berto lugs to the show every year so he would have no more left to bring next year.

Blue Meanie
May 28, '11, 11:38 PM
One year I'd like to see people who never attended a Mego Meet before buy 1 each of what Berto lugs to the show every year so he would have no more left to bring next year.

I know my brother Tom will wholeheartedly agree with you John. :yeah:

MEMEGO
May 29, '11, 1:48 AM
blue I would ever be so greatful, if you were to make some of those great MEGO'S you are selling at Mego Meet availiable to us regular joe's who can not aford to take a trip to where the meet is being help this year, I Went to the one Held In NYC about 6 or so years ago, bring the meet back to NYC it has been to long a tiME.
Maybe if you have any left after the meet? I could use a Superman die cast figure and a Superman Type 1 strirups if possible, as well as ISIS boot sandles.

Gorn Captain
May 29, '11, 8:18 AM
I'll take a Batgirl, thank you very much!:wink_y:

But Mego Meet is about a couple of thousand miles away...

Godzilla
May 29, '11, 8:59 AM
On the bottom row, who are the 2 figures between the Soldier Apes and the Captain Eagle?

Blue Meanie
May 29, '11, 9:56 AM
On the bottom row, who are the 2 figures between the Soldier Apes and the Captain Eagle?

An AHI Inidan and a Type 2 Action Jackson with a red wetsuit. The red wertsuit is a little harder to find then the orange and not as hard to find as the Black Wetsuit. Both the figure and the wetsuit came in a lot from Germany. The AJ head on type 2's are a little different then the regular AJ heads. Doesn't look as ugly as the original AJ heads.

B-Lister
May 29, '11, 5:41 PM
really looking forward to this.

I'd like to get my hands on a nice T2 Riddler or Joker this year, last year you hooked me up with a SWEET Aquaman.

I still need gloves for Aquaman, and Robin, and I need a full suit and knife for Tarzan. I also now have a Shazam!, who needs a cape. Hope to find some, or all of that at the meet!

mego maniac mark
May 31, '11, 3:38 PM
Wow! Can't wait to hand see these babies:drool_y:

sauce
May 31, '11, 3:43 PM
Is that an Andorian in Knights armor bodysuit? :cool_y: So Romulan-ish.

stabilio
May 31, '11, 5:54 PM
Looks like a standard Andorian suit to me. Nice stuff Berto.

Blue Meanie
Jun 8, '11, 6:21 PM
Something I found while prepping for the Meet.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/1/Robin9_original.jpg

TrueDave
Jun 8, '11, 7:10 PM
What the heck is that orange suited caveman after the dr Zaius gang? after Burke and verdon?
I like him :-)

Blue Meanie
Jun 8, '11, 7:23 PM
What the heck is that orange suited caveman after the dr Zaius gang? after Burke and verdon?
I like him :-)

AHI Indian is already gone...Sorry.

megocrazy
Jun 8, '11, 8:45 PM
AHI Indian is already gone...Sorry.

That was one of 7 in that case I don't have. So now I'm down to 6. You know I'm going home with at least 1 that I need from you. I'm actually just starting the AHI stuff, so I need most of it.

Tothiro
Jun 10, '11, 12:17 PM
This is just a very small sampling of the stuff that I am bringing to the Meet.
http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/1/MMSample_original.jpg

Aaaaaaaaw Berto dude. Is that a T2 Long John Silver in there? Nice.

I'll cross my fingers that he might come up on the market later if he survives the meet... I can't make it out this year and in MM envy I blew my budget on Japanese Vinyls so I can't ask any proxies.
Enjoy, everybody! :wink_y: :grin: :grin: :grin:

B-Lister
Jun 10, '11, 12:39 PM
Just bought 'Berto's loose Riddler.