PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see at Mego Meet this year?

samurainoir
Jan 23, '11, 12:23 PM
What are you looking forward to/like to see at Mego Meet this year?

I really hope the Cast A Way guys set up a custom table once more. That to me was the highlight to have the opportunity to sit around with other customizers/kit bashers... whether there is a contest element or not.

I don't know if this is possible, but I would love for Veteran customizers to lead scheduled hands-on workshops at the custom table. Perhaps an hour where someone like Random Axe or Chris DVM could lead a head-painting seminar (those darn eyes still elude me), or BLeit takes an hour to sew together a costume in front of us, or someone shows us how to do a Flatt style ball neck.

WannabeMego
Jan 23, '11, 12:35 PM
Friends

batmanmc
Jan 23, '11, 12:43 PM
i agree with both sentiments. ed i enjoyed teh costume contest. since i have made a total of three customs. two at megomeet costume kitbasher contests. it has become o big part of the megomeet experience for me. the best part is talking to friends at megomeet.

ScottA
Jan 23, '11, 2:01 PM
I look forward to seeing all my on-line friends. I also hope a lot of new people can come to their first Mego Meet and hang in the Mego Suite. Of course the dealers room isn't bad either. :silly:

SgtPepper
Jan 23, '11, 3:46 PM
I want to see custom figures!

Type3Toys
Jan 23, '11, 7:26 PM
I hope to go this year.

Hulk
Jan 23, '11, 8:32 PM
Mego Races and the Mego Suite, and all the friends that come with it.

Evel KMego
Jan 23, '11, 10:18 PM
I'll be back after a one year hiatus. Can't wait to see Berto,Tom, Steve, Charlie(hopefully he'll be there) and others. One big goal I have this time is to get to know some others closer. The goodies are secondary, but I'm sure I'll blow a lot of cash:yes:

LadyZod
Jan 25, '11, 2:06 AM
I'm going to make a try at going this year... as long as health issues stay in check and whatnot.

I'm just hoping to SEE the Meet.

Tothiro
Jan 25, '11, 2:42 AM
Ditto - If I can make it this year I'd just like to see in general ;)

jimsmegos
Jan 25, '11, 2:30 PM
I'm going to make a try at going this year... as long as health issues stay in check and whatnot.

I'm just hoping to SEE the Meet.

Same here.

Wee67
Jan 25, '11, 6:10 PM
Nudity

jimsmegos
Jan 25, '11, 6:41 PM
Here ya go..
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/jimsmegos/100_5209.jpg

MLoudin
Jan 26, '11, 8:48 PM
I'm starting to feel bad making naked Gene wear clothes!!!!

jimsmegos
Jan 26, '11, 10:13 PM
I'm starting to feel bad making naked Gene wear clothes!!!!

:wink::grin::smiley1:

EMCE Hammer
Jan 26, '11, 10:51 PM
Nudity

You're a sick man Bill.

Brue
Jan 26, '11, 10:57 PM
canadians

LonnieFisher
Jan 28, '11, 6:41 PM
Dollies?

LonnieFisher
Jan 28, '11, 6:42 PM
I'd like to see me there, but I'm way too poor.

Brue
Jan 28, '11, 7:30 PM
I'd like to see me there, but I'm way too poor.

like :)