PDA

View Full Version : Is the 1978 catalogue shipping?

The Fraim Bros.
May 11, '10, 4:15 PM
We ordered one of these a few weeks ago and haven't received it yet. Have they been printed? Can we expect it soon?

Any answers anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Meule
May 11, '10, 4:21 PM
Brian has been shipping these, many people have already received theirs. Be patient, yours will arrive too :wink_y:

levyguy
May 13, '10, 1:00 AM
I ordered it April 2. Still waiting...hopefully it will arrive by Saturday.

levyguy
May 20, '10, 4:20 PM
Catalog arrived today! excellent job Brian and everyone! Alot of cards included too!:smile:

Hotfoot
May 20, '10, 5:28 PM
he was holding orders so that he could include the new cards. What a Guy! Got mine last week.

jimsmegos
Jun 2, '10, 12:21 AM
Finally been blessed with the cash to order one just now. I can't wait to see all the what might have been goodness!

palitoy
Jun 3, '10, 12:32 PM
Yours went out last night sir.

megoscott
Jun 3, '10, 1:43 PM
If you are using the Canadian spelling "catalogue" there may be a lengthy delay in customs.

CoolLou
Jun 6, '10, 12:58 PM
I have to say, you guys are amazing at what you do!! And I still rememebr the email arguments from the original MM email list about whether it was even possible to recreate Mego parts...and look at it now! Cataloges, figures, even AMAZING playsets...you go guys!!

jimsmegos
Jun 14, '10, 12:19 PM
got mine today. Absolutely wonderful! I really dug the Scooby Doo Spread. Plus the Pirate Cards are the bomb!

I can't wait to see what you guys and gals dream up next and I hope I can kick in some way next time. Yet another reason why this place is the most incredible on the net!

The Fraim Bros.
Jun 15, '10, 3:38 PM
Yours went out last night sir.

Were you talking to us because we still haven't received ours yet.

palitoy
Jun 15, '10, 3:42 PM
No, I wasn't but if you send me your address, I'll fire off a replacement.

silentj76
Jun 15, '10, 5:06 PM
I ordered a copy on the 6th of this past april and still have yet to receive it. I am guessing it has been lost in transit for all time. If possible I would like a refund if I can't have another copy mailed out. But if another one is mailed out who's to say the same thing will happen. Did anyone else order one around the same time in april and have yet to receive it? Just curious.

palitoy
Jun 15, '10, 5:13 PM
There were a bunch that seemed to go missing all sent on the same day. Send me your address, I have yet to have a replacement not arrive.

jimsmegos
Jun 16, '10, 5:07 PM
I ordered a copy on the 6th of this past april and still have yet to receive it. I am guessing it has been lost in transit for all time. If possible I would like a refund if I can't have another copy mailed out. But if another one is mailed out who's to say the same thing will happen. Did anyone else order one around the same time in april and have yet to receive it? Just curious.

See what happens when the word gets out? These things are so super cool the letter carriers are keeping 'em for themselves. Now before anyone gets all mad at your local mail delivery person be thankful... perhaps this piece of re-imagined Mego goodness may be the thing that keeps them from going "postal". :wink:

The Fraim Bros.
Jun 19, '10, 3:43 PM
Hmm. If it helps, we paid for our copy on April 22.

piecemaker
Jun 27, '10, 8:11 PM
There were a bunch that seemed to go missing all sent on the same day. Send me your address, I have yet to have a replacement not arrive.

I haven't recieved my replacement yet,it's been a month.I'm getting worried it is not coming again.Hopefully it will be here in a week or two. :yes:

MegoAddict
Jul 6, '10, 4:20 PM
i gotta get me one

Meule
Jul 6, '10, 4:34 PM
i gotta get me one

Yes, you do, you definitely must get one of these :yes:

The Fraim Bros.
Jul 9, '10, 4:19 PM
We agree because our copy finally arrived. It was worth the wait!

Duncan
Aug 4, '10, 7:17 PM
A coworker spotted the copy I keep in my desk at work today, and I let him have a closer look. "Oh, cool - I used to love these guys!" Kudos to all who created the catalogue.

palitoy
Aug 12, '10, 11:27 AM
Is there anybody still out a catalog? I haven't heard a peep lately so I'd like to think they're all put to bed but if you haven't gotten yours from an order prior to 30 days, PM me.