PDA

View Full Version : Repro SUPERMAN!

The Bat
Aug 24, '07, 12:11 PM
Ya Know...it's Darned near impossible to find a MINT Superman...unless You buy one MOC...or make it Yourself!:smile:Once again, it's REPROHEADS to the Rescue!! Heck...Austin's Costume is BETTER than the one Mego Made(LOVE the Belt!). Add an Original Superman Head & Boot's...and a Doc Mego Cape...and SUPERMAN RETURNS!:grin:
http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/8/HPIM0368.JPG

Blackkryptonite
Aug 24, '07, 12:39 PM
Oooo very indeed:)

Earth 2 Chris
Aug 24, '07, 12:45 PM
I could see Mego reissuing Superman down the road just like this. A nice upgrade in looks!

Snazzy!

Chris

kingdom warrior
Aug 24, '07, 1:33 PM
Sweet never get tired at looking at a nice Supes and Austin makes great suits!

toys2cool
Aug 24, '07, 5:28 PM
yeah great suit,nice job on that belt:grin:

The Bat
Aug 24, '07, 6:19 PM
I really can't take any thanks...since I didn't make any of it.:grin: But I love Him just the same...as if He were made by Mego.:smile: Man...I wish I could afford even MORE of Austin's Suit's! REPROHEADS RULES!:yes:

thunderbolt
Aug 24, '07, 6:20 PM
looks great. I really wish you guys would get the difference between repo and repro. :grin:

kept back
Aug 24, '07, 6:28 PM
Repo? Did someone default on the payments for this Superman? "Barry Darsow stole my Superman!"

The Bat
Aug 24, '07, 6:36 PM
looks great. I really wish you guys would get the difference between repo and repro. :grin:

Hey...that's the way Austin's spells it! He's corrected Us on that before.:smiley1:

batmanmc
Aug 24, '07, 6:44 PM
thats cool . i like the superman suit. mike

BlackKnight
Aug 24, '07, 8:18 PM
Austins Suits are very nice & do wonders for the Hobby. Congrats Dane. He looks very nice.

fallensaviour
Aug 24, '07, 10:20 PM
:grin: Love to see Supes in all his glory...Great job to all involved.

mikeoz
Aug 24, '07, 10:32 PM
That suit is great. I really like the belt with belt loops.

mego boy CA
Aug 25, '07, 1:00 AM
very nice looking outfit it looks great!

megowgsh
Aug 25, '07, 7:33 AM
Hey...that's the way Austin's spells it! He's corrected Us on that before.:smiley1:

It is REPRO, thus REPROheads.com. I shudder to think of people going to REPOheads.com and seeign what is there.:smiley1:

Captain_Mego
Aug 25, '07, 11:28 AM
Dude thats way cool. I really love these suits. Being a custom dude,I dont want rocks thrown at me ,lol but...I would love to have the Sups and a Batman ,they look great. His suits really make the figures look good. ps. throw me in a Aquaman original too. :smile:
Im telling my wife to shop at Austins for my christmas stuff this year.

LadyZod
Aug 25, '07, 12:00 PM
Nice look!

I've always wondered after seeing the Spiderman Mego put out, why didn't they just go the silkscreen route with all the superheroes?

I mean, no more lost decals, lost boots, lost gloves, lost belts... For a toy made for kids, Megos sure had a lot of small parts. They look snazzy in a silkscreened suit, and if the character takes gloves, add colored hands!

The Sentry
Aug 25, '07, 1:54 PM
Yeah, I have a wonderful idea for a costume and all I need is the money for the suit! Totally Repoheads do rule! :yeah: Austin is the man!

Meule
Aug 28, '07, 4:45 AM
Looks great, but so do all of Austin's (repro or custom) suits :wink_y: