PDA

View Full Version : New Tutorial added- Backer Card Creating by Chad Gordy

Dave Mc
Aug 9, '07, 6:19 AM
If you've been around awhile, you are probably familiar with the quality of custom backer card work from Chad Gordy.

Well, Chad's been kind enough to share his process and secrets with us in a new CustoMego tutorial.

He even takes you through the process visually through a quicktime movie.

Thanks Chad for sharing your knowledge.

http://www.megomuseum.com/custom/cardtutorial.shtml

Megosean
Aug 9, '07, 8:06 AM
Wow that is really great. Thanks for taking the time to put this together for us.

Dave Mc
Aug 9, '07, 11:51 AM
There is more coming. I forgot Chad was re-writing this and got excited to have a new tutorial AND time to get the page built. DOH!

Meule
Aug 9, '07, 5:44 PM
Cool seeing how a card is actually made. And I happen to have that BDE card (+ figure), which makes it even cooler :grin:

The Bat
Aug 11, '07, 5:06 AM
Great read....thanks Chad & Dave!:smile:

MegoNinja
Aug 11, '07, 7:30 AM
great!
I am doing a line of customs that I was planning on making cards for so this has made my day.
thanks guys!

Hulk
Aug 11, '07, 2:55 PM
Thanks for the tutorial, another great addition to the CustoMego resources. Its cool to see more techniques being shared.

K
Aug 12, '07, 8:40 PM
Superb work there. Thanks for sharing!

Dave Mc
Aug 13, '07, 3:36 AM
Heh, it will be much better when he get's it finished. Again, my apologies for jumping the gun. I tend to try to get the stuff turned around quickly or else loose it. I missed the part in the email when he told me the rest was coming. :please:

Corellian Corvette
Aug 30, '07, 6:21 PM
Very interesting. Always fascinating to see how others do it. I'm surprised how long his process takes given the number of cards he does.