PDA

View Full Version : My Second Mego Meet: FUN and educational...

Grimjohn
Jun 20, '16, 8:35 AM
Mego Meet 2016 was my second Meet but my first time getting a dealer table, my plan was to have a few more custom figures and some dioramas for my table but, as some of you may have learned in talking with me I had just spent the last five weeks moving into a larger apartment. So, in addition to the three custom figures I was able to put together in the week leading up to the Meet, I filled my table with some figures I was ready to part with that I found during the move. So, I think to those that do not know me as well I was perceived as more of a "dealer" and less as a customizer. But, I did learn that I will want to get two tables at Mego Meet 2017.

Okay, okay...enough of the boring stuff and onto the FUN :grin:

And, FUN it was...from the Mego Mingle party at Aw Yeah on Thursday to the end of the day Saturday, my wife and I had an absolute blast. Everybody was so gracious and welcoming. I promise that we will plan things out better next year so that we can attend the social gatherings in the Mego Suite.

I do not want to offend anyone by forgetting to mention someone so, I will simply say: Thank you all very much for the wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you all next year.

samurainoir
Jun 20, '16, 8:47 AM
those were your Tombstone figures for the auction right? Very cool.

Glad you made it out to the party at Aw Yeah Comics.

and I wanted to thank you so much for your support, it meant the world to me.

Bronxboykev
Jun 20, '16, 8:55 AM
Awesome!!! Glad you had fun! It can be overwhelming, as we found out ourselves having a dealer table for the first time, till 2017 :)

noelani72
Jun 20, '16, 4:42 PM
it was nice getting to chat this year and meeting your better half :-)

Cornelius POTA
Jun 20, '16, 8:35 PM
Good for you John. Glad you and your wife had a great time ! :smiley12:

Mego Mego

RobTMego
Jun 20, '16, 10:46 PM
It was a pleasure getting to meet you and put a face with the forum name!!

Grimjohn
Jun 21, '16, 4:31 AM
those were your Tombstone figures for the auction right? Very cool.

Glad you made it out to the party at Aw Yeah Comics.

and I wanted to thank you so much for your support, it meant the world to me.

You are most welcome, I had seen those prints last year and never made it back to your table so, this year I made it a point to seek them out early. Now I gotta find some frames :wink_y:

Yes, the Tombstone two-pack was my contribution to the customs auction and thank you.

Awesome!!! Glad you had fun! It can be overwhelming, as we found out ourselves having a dealer table for the first time, till 2017 :)

Thank you, my apologies for not introducing myself as I did not realize who you were until yesterday when I saw your pictures :sad: I will correct that next year, see you then.

it was nice getting to chat this year and meeting your better half :-)

It was very nice meeting and chatting with you as well.

Good for you John. Glad you and your wife had a great time ! :smiley12:

Mego Mego

Thank you.

It was a pleasure getting to meet you and put a face with the forum name!!

Likewise, my friend, I look forward to seeing you next year!

Brown Bear
Jun 21, '16, 3:56 PM
It was great meeting you and your lovely wife. Cool customs as well.

Grimjohn
Jun 21, '16, 5:26 PM
Thank you, it was great meeting you as well, I hope you can make it back next year.