PDA

View Full Version : 8 inch Super Store stock requests

David Lee
May 31, '16, 5:56 PM
Please LMK your MEGO MEET 8inch Super Store needs/Wants. I will be bringing 5-10 of each item from the store, but to make sure you don't miss out let me know if you need a large number of items. I want hold it against ya if you don't buy it, I just don't want to disappoint anyone by being fresh out of anything they might need. Its a great way to beat shipping costs!

Dave

Bronxboykev
May 31, '16, 8:16 PM
Dave I purchased 5 M16's Monday will they ship soon need them badly... BRING bodies!!! At least 20!!! Seriously ill be picking up a bunch for me and my brother.

madmarva
May 31, '16, 9:00 PM
Dark green, red, and Black body suits if available.

David Lee
May 31, '16, 9:26 PM
Dave I purchased 5 M16's Monday will they ship soon need them badly... BRING bodies!!! At least 20!!! Seriously ill be picking up a bunch for me and my brother.

Shipped and confirmation sent

Toyman_Chris
May 31, '16, 9:47 PM

Terry.......you are coming this year??? I am thrilled!!

Dave, I am gonna be picking up at least 5 bodies myself. Please and thank you.

Toyman_Chris
May 31, '16, 9:47 PM

Dave, I am gonna be picking up at least 5 bodies myself. Please and thank you.

madmarva
May 31, '16, 9:59 PM

That's the plan

ODBJBG
Jun 2, '16, 5:55 PM
Lots of bodies.

dcohendmd
Jun 3, '16, 10:04 PM
Will the store have a sale on S Bodies in celebration of Mego Meet... I seem to remember a couple of bucks off in the past?

darkbros
Jun 5, '16, 1:16 PM
Will the store have a sale on S Bodies in celebration of Mego Meet... I seem to remember a couple of bucks off in the past?

Yes will this be a thing again this year? I can't make it but would take advantage of a sale if there is one....

pmwasson
Jun 5, '16, 3:33 PM
I hope you have new body suits. I have plenty of yellow, but any other color would be welcomed.

madmarva
Jun 12, '16, 11:06 PM
If you have a clear Type S body, dyed green and one dyed red, I'd love to have one a piece.