Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikey1974
    • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by jessica
    Can you hold its correct shape with a pair of pliers and cool off on a block of ice?
    i suppose...the trick is to get it as cold as possible as quickly as possible,because once it gets cold the plastic becomes hard and holds the new shape you have it bent into,then you can just let it go and leave it in the freezer by itself for awhile....

Comment

• mikey1974
      • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
      Yes, Please!!!! If you are planning to only release two waves of BR and then move on to other projects (I still hope, that one of these new projects ould be Classic Battlestar Galactica), a major character like Dr. Huer definitely would have to be included before considering any characters that only appeared once in the show!
      this...or just make it more or less an overall "Movie" line...

Buck in White Uniform (got)
      Wilma in white uniform (S2)
      Tiger Man (got)
      Twiki (S2)
      Killer Kane (S1)
      Draconian Guard (S1)
      Dr. Huer in Dress Uniform (S2?)
      Princess Aradala in Gold outfit from the movie (S2)

...and making 2 of the more memorable and fan requested figures from the Series, Vorlon and Hawk...this would be the most satisfying way,i think,of rounding out the line...especially since Kane is the Silva version,just keep the theme of the main characters in movie-accurate costumes...

Comment

• mikey1974
        • Feb 28, 2011

also,i'm not trying to jump the gun as it were,or put words in your mouth,but shall i asssume we're looking at a scenerio like this:

All of Series 1 will be produced

if sales meet or are above expectations,then Series 2 will be produced

if sales are less than expectations,then you will try to produce a limited Series 2 set of Twiki and Wilma ,with Ardala,Vorlon,and the 5th figure being cancelled

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Thanks for the great pics. They look so awesome. I am hanging for mine to arrive!

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Corellian Corvette
            Craig - your tone is concerning :(

Is the line not doing what you expected?
            Sales are still good. Things have slowed down a little but I'm far from having my finger on the panic button.

Originally posted by mikey1974
            also,i'm not trying to jump the gun as it were,or put words in your mouth,but shall i asssume we're looking at a scenerio like this:

All of Series 1 will be produced

if sales meet or are above expectations,then Series 2 will be produced

if sales are less than expectations,then you will try to produce a limited Series 2 set of Twiki and Wilma ,with Ardala,Vorlon,and the 5th figure being cancelled
            Yes, that's pretty much it.

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Man,no Vorvon

I really hope everyone buys these...the full set of series 2 gots to make it to the table...Ardala and Vorvon are important figures in this line in my opinion because of the uniqueness and waiting 30 years to get a vorvon figure lol

Comment

• Twiki1979
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 21, 2009

Originally posted by Teemu
                sigh....so sales got to be REAL good for him to show up? I figured he would be easy since his tool is a head,hands and costume

Some may laugh...but I'd rather have the space vampire than Twiki
                I figured you'd release Wilma/Vorvon, and then Twiki/Ardala/Huer in that kind of order...well,I can give you that I'll buy 2 of each to support the line to get all the characters made in both series
                Bite your tounge sir I'm all over this entire line once Twiki is available

Comment

• BlueSnags
                  • Feb 3, 2011

Hopefully all of Series 2 will make it out. I was looking forward to the Vorvon the most.

-Snags

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 9, 2008

I really need to get these already..... Cant wait to get these.
                    In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• mikey1974
                      • Feb 28, 2011

you know,i just can't stop playing around with them,LOL! i told myself after looking at them and taking pics,i would put them back in the boxes until the rest of the series came out,then find a place to display them....but for the 3rd day in a row,as i sit here typing,i find myself taking the Buck figure out of the box and posing him in all different ways...

Comment

• mikey1974
                        • Feb 28, 2011

also did the hairdryer thing...the boots are in the freezer right now,so we'll see how that turns out in about 10 minutes or so...

Comment

• mikey1974
                          • Feb 28, 2011

IT WORKED!!!

trying to be cautiously optimistic,but as of right now,Tiger Man is standing on his own!

we'll see where he is in an hour or so,when the plastic reached room temperature...

Comment

• TrueDave
                            Toy Maker
                            • Jan 12, 2008

Congrats your Tiger Boy is now a Tiger Man who can stand on his own two feet.

Great line!
                            Looking forward to Kane and The Drac Guard!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎