Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think a retro action Chuck Norris is long overdue.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I think a retro action Chuck Norris is long overdue.

I'm dead serious. I think it would be awesome. Throw in some generic ninjas or street thugs and you are good to go. But he would also work well with a lot of the 8 inch lines. He could kick Zombie butt. He could beat the snot out of Super villians. He could give the Monarch and his Henchmen a pounding.

The possibilities are endless. It would rule.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

You can Make your Own Wolfie ..., If you really want him.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

I made my own Lone Wolf McQuade thanks to Black Knight's talents. He speaks the truth.

An 8" Chuck would be friggin' awesome!! You could make a line based on his various characters. I'd be buying them for sure. Cool idea.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

Hey!

That's not a bad idea!

-8" Chuck Norris is actually 10" tall. He makes himself LOOK shorter so Big Jim thinks he has a chance. (He doesn't.)

Don C.

Comment

• EMCEtoys
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 1, 2007

chuck norris craps his own action figures.

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Oh boy....here we go

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

He'd have to come with an extra fist to go under his beard.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Captain_Dan
                Museum Super Collector
                • Dec 19, 2010

Thats a good idea, that reminds me, my father in law watches re-runs of Walker Texas Ranger everyday, throw a cowboy hat on him and you got yourself Walker.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

In all serious...I think these would sell beeter than that tatooed bald guy.

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 9, 2008

One of my favorite collections is the karate kommandos line. Those would look awesome as retro figures. Perfect blend of realisim/ cartoony and they were colorful. I think I am only missing 2 in the Kenner line.....
                    In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

I'm totally serious, I really think a Chuck Norris figure would rock. There's a heck of a lot more obscure figures and licences being made. The guy is a pop culture icon and a line of Chuck Norris figures would actually have play value too. You could have Karate Chuck, Cowboy Chuck and Army Chuck and all of them kicking bad guy butt. It would be freakin' epic.
                      Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 25, '11, 12:47 PM.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

^^I agree. Most long overdue.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

I'd like to see an entire Invasion U.S.A. line myself.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

Wouldn't mind a Chuck Norris figure, but we also MUST have a Bruce Lee figure so we can recreate this scene.

Well also need the cat for the two-pack.
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TrueDave
                              Toy Maker
                              • Jan 12, 2008

I always liked the Lee Norris fight scene. But It bugs me so many fight scenes in films seem to be guys taking turns winning. Know what I mean?

Cat was the referee. He speaks "Bruce"

Nrris only lost cause his musStash migrated. to his shoulder blades.

And Bruce , sorry but theres no COOL way to blow a handful of another mans curly body hair back at him.

If they make a Bruce he has to be full of broken glass or whatever so it makes those cool "Warm Up " noises. Actually he might work better as a Stretch Armstrong type.

Yeah Chuck fought Bruce Lee but Mister T fought CANCER. And WON !!!

Invasion USA is the hands down most Bad *** movie poster ever !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎