Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else still waiting on the rest of the EB Phantom?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spotter
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 6, 2008

Thanks Dave

You guys did a great Job and I will order from Cast a way again. I know from our discussions you have made great strides to keep the future orders going out quickly and to have a central contact point.

both Phantoms are Awsome the extras were uneccesary but are awesome too THANKS !
    Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

Sorry but Im a straight forward guy, and I like to speak my mind, but Im not quite sure what I got today, I think its a evil eye, or a 5 cent candy(it looks like one of those chuba chuba lolipops without the stick), all I can say is what happened to the beautiful item, we saw on your site, with all the lovely detail? Im not having a pop, but really what happened, Im quite dissapointed. Youre product is fantastic, but this was just simply a waste of money, and Id rather u not produced it, and put the money towards something else.
      Last edited by alex; Jul 28, '09, 4:09 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

stuff finally arrived yesterday.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          stuff finally arrived yesterday.
          and?. Do you like it? ........are you happy with the product despite the wait? Did you get anything extra for the delay?....would you buy from Castaway again?
          Youve been flogging Castaway for some time.....Whats your opiniont now that product is in hand ?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I got a head a suit boots hands and a gun belt. Is that what I was supposed to get or is there extras? I wasn't flogging them, just not getting any response from the customer service email addy, thus this thread. Truth be told, I'm not too excited about the rest of the EB stuff, as I'm not really interested in playing dress up with my Phantom figure.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

all feedback is good feedback.

Comment

• Action Martin
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                I got a head a suit boots hands and a gun belt. Is that what I was supposed to get or is there extras? I wasn't flogging them, just not getting any response from the customer service email addy, thus this thread. Truth be told, I'm not too excited about the rest of the EB stuff, as I'm not really interested in playing dress up with my Phantom figure.
                The EB extras were a head and bodysuit. The boots, hands, and gun belt were probably an apology gift.
                Scott

Comment

• alex
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 15, 2009

Got my extra phantom suit, all the way to Poland, a big thanks!!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Action Martin
                    The EB extras were a head and bodysuit. The boots, hands, and gun belt were probably an apology gift.
                    OK, wasn't sure what the entire EB stuff was. Guess I got extras!!! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎