X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Set of Kenner MegaBug Gladiators- I never heard of this line as a kid and honestly, I don't think I've ever held on but man, are they the coolest things ever. I mean war machines shaped like bugs? Come to Brian....

Italian Spider-Man Comic with TV Spider-Man on the cover- There is so little merchandise for TV Spider-Man (aka one of my obsessions) that little things like this bring me joy.

Ultraman Halloween Costume- I love Ultraman but I don't have a lot of his merch, one of my breaking points would be toys that were marketed to North American kids when he was syndicated in the early 1970s. I proudly own one of these costumes but rarely do i wear it.

Farrah Fawcett Poster Art Set- If these things weren't gigantic, they would be all over my house. As it stands i own two sets. They just hit every nostalgia button for me.

1982 HERVE VILLECHAIZE SIGNED HAND PRINTS & FEET IN CONCRETE- I don't have the money for this (heck i currently don't think I could afford the shipping) but I love that he drew a little caricature of himself at the bottom.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

My jaw is dropping open at the Herve Villechaize concrete. What an unbelievable piece!!!

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

It would be funny to color the Farrah poster in a public place and tell people it's a therapeutic coloring book. Nice to see the artist retained important details from the iconic poster.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I was looking to see if he...AND YEP...there they are!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Headlights set to high beam...

Comment

• GOG
            • Jan 17, 2019

It'd be worth buying that Herve Villechaize concrete just to walk into my local framers to discuss framing options.

Comment

• cjefferys
              Duke of Gloat
              • Apr 23, 2006

What a wonderful random assortment of coolness this week!

Originally posted by RSS
              I don't have the money for this (heck i currently don't think I could afford the shipping) but I love that he drew a little caricature of himself at the bottom.
              Please don't have this sent to my office, there would be sooooo many awkward questions to answer.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I won part of the Megabug lot and completed my collection. I'm thrilled, as the dragonfly is difficult to obtain. I think Megabug Gladiators is a terrific, underrated, little-known line. I pined for a wave 2 even as a kid.
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 8, '19, 7:03 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 10, 2009

I had the scorpion until a few years ago. Could never remember the toy line name.

Comment

• Djin
                    • Feb 12, 2019

I have a set of Lego Star Wars, I want to buy a compatible LED light, does anyone know where to buy it?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎