X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by newlyknighted
    I love these Sprytel! Was the chemical time for shrinking the playmate heads the same for all heads? Were there any heads you were unsuccessful in shrinking? Did you have to repaint the heads?
    It seems about 24-48 hours is the window... in my experience, after that point, additional time doesn't seem to have any effect.

I have shrunk 17-ish Playmates heads... and while some of the effects have been more severe than others, so far I have only one Scotty head that just wouldn't shrink for me.

No repaint required. That's the best part about it.

Comment

• newlyknighted
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 21, 2010

Wow! That is awesome Sprytel! Thanks for the tips.
      I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I must try this with Edith/Joan--I want to try doing a Siren.

Originally posted by sprytel
        It seems about 24-48 hours is the window... in my experience, after that point, additional time doesn't seem to have any effect.

I have shrunk 17-ish Playmates heads... and while some of the effects have been more severe than others, so far I have only one Scotty head that just wouldn't shrink for me.

No repaint required. That's the best part about it.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎