Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New retail package pictures of Masters of the Universe Origins.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New retail package pictures of Masters of the Universe Origins.

Wowzers these are nice!!!

I never buy doubles but I am getting a set of these just to leave in package. They are so pretty.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Oh man that's pushing all the buttons!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

I've been ALL IN on this since before day one, but this just reaffirms my decision was wise. $15 figures that pose and play really well (seriously check out this preview: http://www.infinitehollywood.com/mas...verse-origins/) and are on awesome cards? Easy buy. Plus the crossover with the WWE figures gives us more accessories and potential customs. It's incredible!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

*swoon*
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I do hope once they get to Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor they use the vintage action feature. The swap out chest plates in MOTUC was not nearly as cool.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

It's quite likely the swap out plates are the way of things now. The WWE MOTU Macho Man At Arms used that same gimmick.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I might actually be tempted with these.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Figuremod73
                That 80's guy
                • Jul 27, 2011

I hope Panthors happening. After all these years my Skeletor is still without a steed.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
                  I hope Panthors happening. After all these years my Skeletor is still without a steed.
                  There's no way Panthor is not happening. Big seller and cheap to do. I would be shocked if he doesn't get made. I just hope they flock him.

Comment

• Figuremod73
                    That 80's guy
                    • Jul 27, 2011

I'll probably keep him in package just to protect the flocking. I wonder how much they collect dust.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
                      I wonder how much they collect dust.
                      Not bad really. Dust them off with feather duster once in a while and they're fine.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Despite years of play, my original Panthor has only a few minor worn out spots in his flocking.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                          Despite years of play, my original Panthor has only a few minor worn out spots in his flocking.
                          That's awesome you still have your original Panthor.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Luckily, I have all my original MOTU. The only one I really replaced was Evil-Lynn, whose rubber band broke along the way, and I found one at a flea market.

I wish I had the space to display all of it, but sadly, the super heroes crowd most of them out.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              The only one I really replaced was Evil-Lynn, whose rubber band broke along the way, and I found one at a flea market.
                              I know that pain I've had to replace the bands on many of my MOTU figures.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎