Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just died and went to monster heaven!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

This is very exciting news!!

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Got mine.... Damaged. Super7 uses frustratingly cheap, thin boxes and minimal protection for their expensive, boutique playthings.

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by Hedji
        Got mine.... Damaged. Super7 uses frustratingly cheap, thin boxes and minimal protection for their expensive, boutique playthings.
        Complain most eloquently and profusely, post your complaint and let hem know what you will do.

CCC.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

In all fairness, they've just sent me a return label to send the damaged ones back for replacement.

But, this is not the first time this has happened to me with them. It's really frustrating when you spend THAT much, and plenty on shipping. $15 dollar 3.75" boutique figures should be packaged with a sturdy box and more than a sheet of brown paper.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Reading my above post, I sound like an entitled jerk. Oh well, First World Problems, right?

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

No, you're right. And this is not an isolated problem with Super 7's service. It's happened to me often enough that when I ordered my Monster set, I added a preemptive email to customer service requesting more conscientious shipping.

Why they don't ship Priority with better packing is beyond me.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

I received my order from Super7 with no issues. All cards are minty and love the Creech bucket.

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Yeah, I ordered two sets and some of my cards arrived damaged as well. Same thing, loose in a box with brown paper.

Fortunately I had one good card for each figure so I just opened the damaged ones.

Comment

• Creature Of The Wheel
                    • Aug 26, 2018

I don't order directly from super 7 anymore because they have consistently packaged items poorly and overcharged for postage. I get my super 7 via bigbadtoystore, price is the same, shipping is a flat 4 bucks and they package your order safely for transit, packed securely in a sturdy box with the really thick bubble wrap.
                    " Well now...seems just like old times."

Comment

• Hedji
                      Citizen of Gotham
                      • Nov 17, 2012

Thanks for the feedback on the shipping damage, guys. I thought it was just me. Yeah, I think I'm done ordering from them directly anymore.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I received my set this week, intact. Still with scanty packing, but I was relieved. And such beautiful cards.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

I want that Mutant and Mole Person (People?)
                          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎