Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Zorro, Jaws Game, multiple Azrak-Hamway & Lincoln Monsters cards for POTA trade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheXFactor
    Museum Patron
    • Oct 31, 2013

Mego Zorro, Jaws Game, multiple Azrak-Hamway & Lincoln Monsters cards for POTA trade

OK, so here's what cards I have to trade:

Mego Museum- Zorro

PlaidStallions.com- Jaws Game

AzrakHamway.com- Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Wolfman, The Mummy, Count Dracula

LincolnMonsters.com- Mummy, Phantom of the Opera, Wolfman, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mr Rock

What I'd like to do is complete my collection of Mego Museum Planet of the Apes cards as well as any related POTA cards. What I have so far is the Mego Museum Zira, all five Bullmark cards plus the checklist, all five CIPSA cards plus the checklist, the combo Bullmark/Cipsa checklist, and the Classic Toys Trading Cards #24 'Planet of the Apes Figures'. So by my count I need 13 other Mego Musuem POTA cards plus the checklist, but if there are any others I'm missing please let me know.

Send offers by PM please, and I'll update the list as trades are completed. Thanks!!
    Last edited by TheXFactor; Feb 16, '17, 10:40 AM.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by TheXFactor

What I have so far is the Mego Museum Zira, all five Bullmark cards plus the checklist, all five CIPSA cards plus the checklist, the combo Bullmark/Cipsa checklist, and the Classic Toys Trading Cards #24 'Planet of the Apes Figures'. So by my count I need nine other Mego Musuem POTA cards plus the checklist, but if there are any others I'm missing please let me know.
    You'll need to add three more to your wanted list:

Azrakhamway.com # 6 "Action Apeman"
    Return to the Planet of the Apes RPA1 General Urko
    Return to the Planet of the Apes RPA2 Soldier Ape

Comment

• TheXFactor
      Museum Patron
      • Oct 31, 2013

Originally posted by apes3978
      You'll need to add three more to your wanted list:

Azrakhamway.com # 6 "Action Apeman"
      Return to the Planet of the Apes RPA1 General Urko
      Return to the Planet of the Apes RPA2 Soldier Ape
      Thanks for the info. If you have a link you can post where I can see them online, it'd be much appreciated. I'm unsure whether or not I'd actually want the "Action Apeman" card to complete my POTA card collection- pretty much for the same reason I'm not keeping "Mr. Rock" even though I have all the other Star Trek cards including the checklist.

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

What I'd like to do is complete my collection of Mego Museum Planet of the Apes cards as well as any related POTA cards. What I have so far is the Mego Museum Zira, all five Bullmark cards plus the checklist, all five CIPSA cards plus the checklist, the combo Bullmark/Cipsa checklist, and the Classic Toys Trading Cards #24 'Planet of the Apes Figures'. So by my count I need nine other Mego Museum POTA cards plus the checklist, but if there are any others I'm missing please let me know.
        I reread your first post, and I think you'll need a few more MM "Apes" cards than you initially thought (I'm not sure if you knew about the different cards for the Soldier Ape variations...)

There are actually a total of 13 MM "APES" cards plus the checklist... They are as follows:

# 53 Astronaut
        # 54 General Ursus
        # 55 Soldier Ape (Silver)
        # 56 Soldier Ape (Brown)
        # 57 Peter Burke
        # 58 Soldier Ape (Blue)
        # 59 Alan Verdon
        # 60 Soldier Ape (Lizard)
        # 61 General Urko
        # 62 Zira
        # 63 Zaius
        # 64 Cornelius
        # 65 Galen
        POTA Checklist
        Last edited by apes3978; Feb 7, '17, 3:28 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• TheXFactor
          Museum Patron
          • Oct 31, 2013

Originally posted by apes3978
          I reread your first post, and I think you'll need a few more MM "Apes" cards than you initially thought (I'm not sure if you knew about the different cards for the Soldier Ape variations...)

There are actually a total of 13 MM "APES" cards plus the checklist... They are as follows:

# 53 Astronaut
          # 54 General Ursus
          # 55 Soldier Ape (Silver)
          # 56 Soldier Ape (Brown)
          # 57 Peter Burke
          # 58 Soldier Ape (Blue)
          # 59 Alan Verdon
          # 60 Soldier Ape (Lizard)
          # 61 General Urko
          # 62 Zira
          # 63 Zaius
          # 64 Cornelius
          # 65 Galen
          POTA Checklist

Again, thanks for the info and I've updated my original post. I'm also pretty disappointed to have not gotten a single offer in (almost) two full weeks, so these very well may just end up on eBay at some point. I know we're not **supposed** to sell them, but if offers for trading go unresponded because everyone is hoarding their duplicates then I'll sell these, take the money, and purchase the cards I need outright. Different approach, same end result.

Comment

• TheXFactor
            Museum Patron
            • Oct 31, 2013

Listed!!

If the link doesn't work, search item #302293452857.

Comment

• generic
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 25, 2009

...but if offers for trading go unresponded because everyone is hoarding their duplicates then I'll sell these, take the money, and purchase the cards I need outright...
              I suspect that the reason you aren't getting a response isn't due to hording. It more than likely has more to do with a lack of traffic to the card section of this forum (and a decrease in traffic to the Mego Museum forum in general). There probably aren't as many people in the card section lately because there haven't been any new cards in a while, so people just don't have Mego Museum cards on their mind these days.

I've posted on here trying to trade and I've also had no luck, so it's nothing directed at you personally. I'm trying to get several Apes cards myself.

With that in mind, I suspect that posting your cards on ebay isn't going to motivate anyone around here to help you out.
              Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• TheXFactor
                Museum Patron
                • Oct 31, 2013

Originally posted by generic
                I suspect that the reason you aren't getting a response isn't due to hording. It more than likely has more to do with a lack of traffic to the card section of this forum (and a decrease in traffic to the Mego Museum forum in general). There probably aren't as many people in the card section lately because there haven't been any new cards in a while, so people just don't have Mego Museum cards on their mind these days.

I've posted on here trying to trade and I've also had no luck, so it's nothing directed at you personally. I'm trying to get several Apes cards myself.

With that in mind, I suspect that posting your cards on ebay isn't going to motivate anyone around here to help you out.

I certainly appreciate the info, and the reason for the lack of response certainly makes sense- although I received a few PMs from other board members who also felt some hoarding was going on. My guess is that it's probably a combination of the two things causing the tumbleweeds around here. All that being said, once I've made up my mind to do something the previous effort (posting here for a trade, in this particular instance) pretty much gets pushed off to the side. Three months is long enough to wait, so I'll take the money from the sale and purchase the cards I want. Like I said: different approach, same end result. If anyone's feathers get ruffled because of that- although certainly not my intention- so be it. I won't lose a bit of sleep, the sun will certainly rise the following day, and the Earth will continue to rotate on it's axis.
                Last edited by TheXFactor; Apr 24, '17, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• generic
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 25, 2009

...the sun will certainly rise the following day, and the Earth will continue to rotate on it's axis.
                  Very true.
                  Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎