X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
    Making a bold prediction. Packers go all they way. Rogers gets both regular and Super Bowl MVPs. Then retires and says "now see if you can do better without me."
    Me too!

sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Concussions are no joke, it took the life of Junior Seau, I just hope Mahomes is good to go, but if the Bills defense knocks him around, you’ll have to take him out, health and safety is more important, there’s always next year. The Bucs-Packers will be a close game, depending on the weather, but “hey” Brady can play in cold snowy conditions, I think the Bucs win a close one.

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Mahomes is out of the concussion protocols and has been cleared to play Sunday, so I think the Chiefs have the distinct advantage in that one, but any given Sunday is most applicable to win or go home games, so we'll see.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by TrekStar
          Well folks around here are routing against Brady, and it really makes me want to spit fire. He led us to 9 superbowls and 6 championships, no other QB in history has done that, the best QB we had since the Patriots began in 1960. The 2 faced fickle fans around here praised him and wanted to give him the key to the city when he was winning for us. He still wants to play so why not keep playing if you still can at 43, he’s a competitor and wants to win one more superbowl.

They were the same way around here when Favre went to an opposing team.

They would have had you believing the man could walk on water, then he goes to another team because he still wanted to play, and they treated him like a leper... Of course now that's he's enshrined as a Packer, they all act like none of that happened. They may act like Packers fans are the most devoted, etc. but they can be as fickle as the rest of them.
          Last edited by apes3978; Jan 23, '21, 6:00 AM.

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by TrekStar
            The Bucs-Packers will be a close game, depending on the weather, but “hey” Brady can play in cold snowy conditions, I think the Bucs win a close one.
            They're calling for 2"-4" inches of snow, which is expected to be over before game time.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎