Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thundercats Roar is worse than even expected.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

These cats need tossed out with the litterbox.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Alright so I’ve watched episode 1 and it’s more like Teen Titans Go than the other ones I mentioned. I enjoyed it, but I doubt I’ll follow up with it. Having said that, I don’t really follow and cartoons except for Rick and Morty. Honestly, Snarf was way less annoying in this version.

Plus I noticed a friend of mine painted backgrounds on it, so that’s kind of cool.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

I was never a fan of thundercats, but really got into the reboot cartoon from 2011(was really disapointed when it got cancelled), but this really does look pants.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I don't think it's even fair to compare it to Teen Titans Go. The crude doodle style character designs make TTG look like classic Disney Animation in comparison.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Guess its trying to find a new audience and not rely on the 80s nostalgia. I was in high school then so I feel no nerd anger about this one.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Where can I watch?
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                Often invisible
                • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by B-Lister
                Where can I watch?
                Right here!

https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video...1-episode.html
                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  I was in high school then so I feel no nerd anger about this one.
                  No anger just disappointment. They are fully capable of updating a property without dumbing it down to imbecile level. Transformers Cyberverse is a good example. Fun, kid friendly, good designs, animation and the characters aren't imbeciles.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎