X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomStrong
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2011

Space Ghost

Hey Folks, I'm working on a Space Ghost Custom and need a cape and gauntlets for him anybody got some, or would be willing to make me some? I use paypal and would love to complete my Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Ghoooooooooooooooooost! I've already got his card and package ready to fit in with all my retro action heroes. Its amazing what you can do these days with photoshop. The paint didn't turn out too well on his head and I don't know why. It was a resin head. Pm me or email me or post suggestions on the boards.

Space Ghost 1 by TomStrong1, on Flickr

Space Ghost 2 by TomStrong1, on Flickr
  • TomStrong
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2011

Also, I love these Dr. Mego Clamshells.

Comment

• stuart
      Hi-Yo Silver Away!
      • Jun 18, 2007

He looks great!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Looking really good! You've captured the Mego likeness perfect!

Comment

• Neutron X
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 22, 2007

Looks cool! You could use a Shazam repro cape, I think the Spaceghost gauntlet stickers are free in custom gallery just copy and print. If you want high quality take them to a print shop and have printed on sticker paper.
          Last edited by Neutron X; Jul 1, '12, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Here is link from custom gallery.http://www.megomuseum.com/custom/cus...lemsmisc.shtml

Comment

• ddgaff1132
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 3, 2007

I made wrist bands for SG by cutting up the plastic tubes color markers use. I took dollar store colored markers and emptied the felt tip and ink contents. Then dremil cut them to size. You may have to remove the hand to slip them on. Them just apply the sticker Neutron X mentioned and BOOM!!! You can solve the cape issue at the Dollar store also. Just grap a cheap yellow table cloth and do a little scissor work.
              Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
              MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• TomStrong
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2011

Thanks guys. Great Ideas. ddgaff1132, I would love to see a photo of yours. Could you post it in the thread?

Comment

• nobody
                  banjo!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

Mego capes are actually made out of umbrella material.

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
                  I made wrist bands for SG by cutting up the plastic tubes color markers use. I took dollar store colored markers and emptied the felt tip and ink contents. Then dremil cut them to size. You may have to remove the hand to slip them on. Them just apply the sticker Neutron X mentioned and BOOM!!! You can solve the cape issue at the Dollar store also. Just grap a cheap yellow table cloth and do a little scissor work.

Comment

• Neutron X
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
                    Great Idea, I have been wanting to do a Space Ghost!!! This may help with a custom Mego Robot idea I'm working on too!

Comment

• THE MEGO
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jul 9, 2012

I'll be happy to make you a cape and bands. Just tell me where to send it too.
                      THE MEGO
                      aka. Mitch or MAJESTICDOOR.
                      The Mego is a lame name, but thats all I could work with.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎