Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

yep they are there snagged another last week.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Tommyboy
      Spock Head Speculator
      • May 13, 2003

Thanks for the tip! I checked Home Depot and Lowe's today and saw lots of Halloween merchandise but not these particular skeletons in a Mego scale. I'll check Big Lots in the near future. Fun!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I went to Biglots today and they had them, but all the legs were backwards, bending forward, instead of backwards.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          I went to Biglots today and they had them, but all the legs were backwards, bending forward, instead of backwards.
          Apparently they were that way last year too... but can be fixed yourself.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I'm gonna try to pick one up.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

I picked up one today at Home Depot. How easy is it to switch the legs so the knees bend correctly?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

IIRC, it's pretty easy to pop it all apart and rearrange the limbs properly.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  IIRC, it's pretty easy to pop it all apart and rearrange the limbs properly.
                  Does the figure simply pull apart or does it require Boil and Popping?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

It pops apart manually.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 11, 2007

Thank you PNGwynne

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

You're very welcome, and thanks also to Chris--he helped me find some last year.

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

If you are in an area that has a Menard's hardware store, they have the skeletons there for 3.99. These guys really get around.

Comment

• Neutron X
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 22, 2007

I picked one up recently. Good News almost exact same with maybe a slightly darken eye paint. They were $5 still around here too. Oh yeah! Skeleton Dinosaur, cat and dog are also back!

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

I finally got one and he has two right femurs. Is this standard or did I get a dud?
                              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
                                Eccentric Weirdo
                                • Mar 19, 2010

I took it back and exchanged it for a good one. Glad to finally have it. I missed out last year. Now I need one of the dogs to do the werewolf.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎