X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Spider-Man '67 POP set

I can't really recall there being any Spider-Man '67 cartoon merchandise before this. I know some folks here hate POP figures, but I like them myself, and this set is fun. I know we're getting this due to the meme, and it being riffed on in "Into the Spider-Verse", but hey, at least the original cartoon is getting some love! It may open the door to more merch.

Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Which Spidey is which? Originally seen in the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon episode entitled "Double Identity," this webslinger moment became iconic when it joined the ranks of popular memes and was a featured spot in the Academy Award-winning animated film Spider-Man: Into

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I have a few Pops. Don't love or hate them and I do give Funko a lot of credit for going after licenses no one else really bothers with. Happy for the Spider-Man 67 fans. looks like a cute set.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Buy Spider-Man Imposter Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure 2-Pack - Entertainment Earth Exclusive at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

And here I'm thinking that I was done collecting anymore POPs. I just have 7 of the only characters I would ever want. Now this. I hope they make the villains.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Pops does some cool stuff. They must literally cost pennies to make because Funko will make a Pop for ANYTHING. This included. Good on them. This is funny.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎