• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

For Sale 2019 Mego Monsters

IMG_3592.jpg

Now that Mego Meet is over, I sold out of nearly everything.
    What you see in the pic is MM leftovers and all the new Monsters that rolled in two days after Mego Meet.

You folks get first dibbs before I post on Mego Ambassadors.

Figures are $14.50 each

I really encourage you to buy in groups of six - that way, I can do USA shipping at $10.50 - which breaks down to $16.25 per figure...best deal.
    They'll most likely ship in the original Mego box I received them in while supplies last.
    If you don't want six figures, it's the same box, same price.

If you want beat-up cards in a pollybag, I can to squeeze two figures in a bag for $6.50

PayPal F&F is preferred.

My Inbox is nearly full here, I gotta clean it up - post who you want for dibbs. I'll message you my PayPal addy.
    I would appreciate payment within 48hrs of saying dibs. If that doesn't work for you, please don't dibbs something.

Please don't window shop - that just stops someone who really wants em and slows the whole thing down.
    I hate to mention stuff like that - yall know I love you all and we get excited

Thanks!
    Chad
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

lol and I just realized I have been on these boards for 17 years today! WoW!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I need to see the purple Drac off the card lol!

And congrats on 17, I'm here 11 this month. Good times.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Happy anniversary!

Comment

• LardLad
          Museum Patron
          • Mar 13, 2012

Dibs on the Chekov. I'm located in Toronto (Canada) - postal code M4J 4B8.

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by LardLad
            Dibs on the Chekov. I'm located in Toronto (Canada) - postal code M4J 4B8.
            thanks. I wasn't considering International, but I went to USPS.com and attempted to do a calculated price...a 1lb box is anywhere from $30-$64! Shocking...but would not surprise me considering continental USA is $10-15 depending where it goes.

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by noelani72
              lol and I just realized I have been on these boards for 17 years today! WoW!

lol how did I quote my own post..funny. disregard.

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                I need to see the purple Drac off the card lol!

And congrats on 17, I'm here 11 this month. Good times.
                thanks!
                lol well.....buyyyyyy one and you can haha. DO you want me to open one up?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

lol I just want to see the costuming, but of course I'm not asking you to open one.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
                    27inaleon
                    • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    lol I just want to see the costuming, but of course I'm not asking you to open one.
                    lol, I would if you want me too, but I found this online:

s-l1600.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

That's sufficient--and very helpful. Thanks!! (I wanted to see the shirt better.)

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

Here's a picture of the outfit off of the figure. I put the other Dracula costume on him and used the purple cape.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks!

Comment

• noelani72
                            27inaleon
                            • Jun 25, 2002

Bumparoo. Think I sold out of Purple Dracula and Flocked Wolfman this week...some Freddys left the building too.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                              Banned
                              • Jun 23, 2001

Getting an order together....By the end of next week hopefully

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎