X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

rubber band size

I got a Cornelius figure that wants to point twist backwards at the waist. No matter what I did he just wanted to have his lower half point backwards. I took him apart and his rubber bands are way bigger than the normal ones. Packaged, they wouldn't have the problem of twisting, but loose it is not good. Way too loose and no tension to keep the lower half facing forward. I switched them out with some older ones and now he has no problem. Here's a picture of the two different rubber band sizes. I hope other figures don't get this size band.

• Tiberiusguy
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 23, 2019

I noticed there were two very different rings in my Norm figure. When I changed the legs, one was much thinner and stretchier. He doesn’t have waist articulation, so it wouldn’t be noticed.

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      I got a Cornelius figure that wants to point twist backwards at the waist. No matter what I did he just wanted to have his lower half point backwards. I took him apart and his rubber bands are way bigger than the normal ones. Packaged, they wouldn't have the problem of twisting, but loose it is not good. Way too loose and no tension to keep the lower half facing forward. I switched them out with some older ones and now he has no problem. Here's a picture of the two different rubber band sizes. I hope other figures don't get this size band.

Where do you guys get replacement hooks? Some of the loose parts from figures I have are missing not only the o-rings, but the hooks as well.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎