Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Chad, that Deedah light is friggin awesome. Scott, you should ad that to your site. And yeah, I'm just as excited as Chad is. I'm usually not a very patient man, but this is so worth the wait. Please take all the time you need, but above all take care of your family first. We'll all gladly wait
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• jemboy2004
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2005

these look so nice I know I'm gonna want to get one to start with but can't decide between the MM one or the HOJ one. I really like those 2 alot! You can put one on top of the other? I would want the plexi doors to keep my figures dust free too. The batman set is out of this world!

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

bumpity bump bump ...bump
        I bet I just beat you to the punch on an update Scott hahaha

Ok, I can at least show everyone a sneak peek of this totally killer awesome custom:

Comment

• megoscott
          Founding Partner
          • Nov 17, 2006

I took a few days off when I cut my thumb. Not serious, but it was my snap pushin' thumb and there's a whole lotta snaps in your playset. Plus I had to fuss with the 1978 Project.

I boxed the first couple last night as a matter of fact. One thing I need to do before I send it is finish the instructions. They need some explanation.

I'd do more updates, but right now it seems like shut up and finish the things is more the order of the day.

Can I just say it's kind of terrifying to put so much work into something, wanting it to be perfect, knowing it can't be perfect. It's scary to actually mail them. But the first few Space Commands have been well received, so I guess it'll be okay.
          This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

you cut your thumb!? Oh man... So, will some of that super awesome symbiote (sp?) blood travel to me and make me super dooper like you? LOL

Comment

• megoscott
              Founding Partner
              • Nov 17, 2006

I updated my blog tonight, mostly detailing how insane my life has been trying to get these things done. But the punchline is I have 12 Stately Caverns that should be ready to ship on Monday!

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Hubba hubba
                Lotsa loose and small parts I see, I'm so gonna love putting this together, gonna be so much fun
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

NICE!! Lookin' good Scott!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• megoscott
                    Founding Partner
                    • Nov 17, 2006

Finished!

Comment

• censy
                      thread killer
                      • Sep 26, 2007

Scott, you should be proud. Your talent and hard work has made a lot of people happy. What could be better?

Chris

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Well, my Wayne Foundation and Enterprise bridge arrived this week and as of yesterday they're completely put together (pics to follow). It takes some figuring out (especially with all those differenet parts), but once you get the idea it's pretty easy and fast.
                        The bow they came in was pretty big and weighed quite a lot (yeah, shipping was murder, but these are worth it ), but when I opened it and started unpacking everything I felt 6 years old again and it was Christmas morning.
                        If anyone still has doubts wether or not to get a set: don't hesitate and just do it, you won't regret it. And if you have kids it would almost be a crime not to give them the chance to play with these. I would've nagged and nagged till my parents caved in and got me that Wayne Foundation (like some of you may have done with the Mego WF ).
                        Dida Displays: Custom Vinyl Displaysets
                        What are you waiting for? Go and order

Comment

• misterdroid
                          Banned
                          • Jan 10, 2008

Originally posted by Meule
                          Well, my Wayne Foundation and Enterprise bridge arrived this week and as of yesterday they're completely put together (pics to follow). It takes some figuring out (especially with all those differenet parts), but once you get the idea it's pretty easy and fast.
                          The bow they came in was pretty big and weighed quite a lot (yeah, shipping was murder, but these are worth it ), but when I opened it and started unpacking everything I felt 6 years old again and it was Christmas morning.
                          If anyone still has doubts wether or not to get a set: don't hesitate and just do it, you won't regret it. And if you have kids it would almost be a crime not to give them the chance to play with these. I would've nagged and nagged till my parents caved in and got me that Wayne Foundation (like some of you may have done with the Mego WF ).
                          Dida Displays: Custom Vinyl Displaysets
                          What are you waiting for? Go and order
                          I agree! My Stately Cavern set has become the centerpiece of my mego collection. I LOVE this set. If you don't buy a Dida set you are cheating your megos.

Comment

• megoscott
                            Founding Partner
                            • Nov 17, 2006

I'm very relieved everything got to Belgium! Whew! Thanks for the review, Thomas, I can't wait to see some pics!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎