• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.H.O.A.M.
    learning all the time
    • Sep 15, 2010

trade for type 1 body

all right, I've cut it down to just one thing:
    One type 1 body, ideally loosely strung, can be a beater. I have extra hands! It's going inside a vintage AJ scuba suit so the looser it is the easier it will fit inside.

new 028.jpg
    new 030.jpg
    new 034.jpg

Hulk bubble machine is pretty clean inside considering and the head still attaches at the plastic hinge.
    the brown vest and cowboy hat are vintage 70's and are mego scale but I don't know what they're from. the white long sleeve shirt is CTVT or somesuch.
    the 10 rung ladder is vintage but I have no idea what it's from.
    the green boots are DM that I painted green.
    the Robin tunic is pretty rough, faded, frayed, missing decal. shorts are also faded on one side.
    the painted mask Robin head is very clean.
    vintage Star Trek belt has phaser and communicator.
    next to that are two JJ Armes "hands."
    I believe the black shoes are Maskatron.
    mummy suit is repro, universal monsters wolfman head, pants, green shirt and furry vest are in good shape.
    the AJ parachute backpack still has intact straps and closes nicely but is missing the parachute.
    the white baton/club next to the super joe gold chest thing and orange mask is DM. it is mostly still white but is beginning to yellow.
    the longer white ?bo? might have come from a marvel legends Moonknight.
    I believe the guns next to FC Daredevil are a Big Jim Wildpack gun and the other one I THINK is a JJ Armes gun that has been "modified" by removing the trigger guard.
    the Superman viewmaster is still sealed. the other 3 reels are GI Joe. good shape, clean reels with bright colors. if you've never seen the GI Joe viewmasters they are awesome! really terrific dioramas.
    2nd pic one DM red and one DM blue bodysuit.
    one repro ?Dr. Evil? red amulet.
    one pair of DM boots (either CHPs or black level male, I can't remember)
    3rd pic has a vintage Lone Ranger pistol and "modified" holster.
    vintage POTA machine gun (I don't know if the string is original or a "fix" but even if it is a repair it's 40yo thread!)
    vintage AJ speargun "modified" down to just a handgun.
    vintage "modified" GI Joe Sterling SMG (the strap has been removed)
    vintage GI Joe machete and sheath (repaired back in the day!)
    unknown black pistol is mego scale (check the pic in my "identify these vintage guns" thread in mego fact)

any other questions just ask!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎