Batman 66 Line

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PengyForMayor
    • Jun 3, 2014

Almost got a gun and holster for Shame then saw them under his jacket on his right hip. Better have them when it arrives.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
      Career Member
      • Aug 3, 2010

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Anyone know if the Mad Hatter's "Super-Instant Mesmerizer" will flip down inside his hat?

Chris
      How cool would that be. Love the villains from this line.
      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Judging from the pic of the carded Hatter, his top hat is molded open in "mesmerizing" position.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I'll post pics when they roll in, I was the first one to get them last time from Tampa.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I'm happy with the Hatter so far either way, but if it does flip down, that will be even better!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

when will they put out 66 batgirl and catwoman? are there any early pics ?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

no pics of anything beyond what has been solicited and Mr. Freeze's head. I am guessing that we will see one of the two ladies in the next wave along with yet another Batman and Robin Variant.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  no pics of anything beyond what has been solicited and Mr. Freeze's head. I am guessing that we will see one of the two ladies in the next wave along with yet another Batman and Robin Variant.
                  the variants need to stop!

Wave 4 needs to be

Mr Freeze
                  King Tut
                  Catwoman
                  Batgirl

Wave 5

Bookworm
                  Alfred
                  False Face
                  Cheif Ohara

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I think Wave 4 will be Bookworm and Freeze along with maybe Batgirl or another B & R. I doubt we will get a non Bat related hero wave.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 14, 2010

Catwoman and King Tut both deserve to come before Batgirl. These two for sure need to be in wave 4. Yes, to Alfred and Gordon, but O'Hara doesn't interest me at all. He's such an annoying character and an easy pass for me. Mr. Freeze, False Face and Bookwork are long overdo as well. Yes, eventually I want Batgirl, Olga, Siren and Louie too...but Catwoman and King Tut should have been in wave 3. Can't believe Mad Hatter and Shame came before these two.

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

looking forward to Batgirl & cat women ,Mr Freeze ,i would even get Aunt Harriet,but would love a
                        whole lot of villians first .

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

I want Batgirl and Catwoman (Julie) in Wave 3 along with Mr Freeze and King Tut! I also want Alfred, Com. Gordon, Barbara Gordon, and O'Hara! I'd even buy Aunt Harriet! Eartha and Lee Catwomen, Riddler in suit, Bookworm, ANY villain and henchmen! If more variants Batman REMOVEABLE cowl and Surf's Up Batman and Joker with surfboards!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

Oops...I meant Wave 4 not 3!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 6, 2014

I too look forward to MORE Batman 66 villains & WAY LESS Bats & Robin variants!

FTC: your Variants have CURED me of being a DOUBLE buying OCD-driven *Completist collector of your Batman 1966 & DC retro WGH lines!

*Completist: (noun) an obsessive, typically indiscriminate, collector or fan of something.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************************
                              That being said, I would LOVE these to be the next 2 waves of FTC BATMAN 66:

Wave 4:
                              1.) *King Tut - (Egyptian weapon)
                              2.) *Mr. Freeze - (w/ FREEZE GUN!)
                              3.) *Bookworm - (w/ Penguin's umbrella pack-in!)
                              4.) *CATWOMAN -(Julie Newmar w/ Cat-O-9-Tails or whip!)

Wave 5:
                              1.) *Riddler 2.0 - (In Green suit w/ bowler hat + *removable mask w/ vastly IMPROVED Frank Gorshin sculpt w/ light blue eyes & ? cane)
                              2.) *False Face - (with masks)
                              3.) *BATGIRL - (if removable cowl is too large & clunky then a molded cowl) -a Bat-rope to swing from would be fun! (I know dreaming about all these added FREE accessories!)
                              4.) *CATWOMAN 2.0 - (Eartha Kitt Catwoman w/ removable mask & GOLD Cat gun!)

* ^^^ Eartha Kitt's Catwoman should of course only come AFTER Julie Newmar's Catwoman, as 12/15 episodes were hers! But BATGIRL should NOT come alongside/opposite from Newmar's Catwoman, as they never appeared together on the show. Of course once people have them they can pose/pair whatever Catwoman (or anyone else for that matter) w/ whomever they want. I would buy a Lee Meriwether CATWOMAN but only after way more villains get released, including @ least 1 more Mr. Freeze & HENCHMEN! I can easily live w/out a Lee Meriwether Catwoman, I CAN NOT live w/out a Julie Newmar AND a Eartha Kitt Catwoman.....those 2 Catwomen, Batgirl, Robin & Lynda Carters Wonder Woman were my first boyhood crushes & I would be mesmerized when they were on.

*My super attraction to & tremendous FEAR of Eartha Kitt's Catwoman portrayal makes her a MUST HAVE for me!

I want the Bats/Robin variants least of all, followed by the civilians (Alfred/Comm. Gordon/O'Hara/Aunt Harriet) & the Secret Identies as well. I was always planning on making my own Batgirl before Craig signed off, & the Space 1999 Sandra Benes head was going to be my stand in Barbara Gordon). I'm NOT saying the civilians & S.I. shouldn't be made, they are just the least attractive to me as I try to play w/ my tiys with the kids & those characters don't have the same FUN Factor as the colorful heroes & villains do!

FTC: The variants are getting crazy out of hand, but if they SELL well for you GREAT!

*But PLEASE make buying them more attractive to me (others like me), meaning if (ok it's when) you do the Surfing Joker, make his SUIT the RIGHT COLOR please. So those of us that wouldn't buy him for the surfboard or trunks, may buy him to make a screen accurate Batman 66 JOKER! See Hire me for ideas to spice things up some lol!
                              Last edited by invisiblelad; Jan 6, '15, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

I would like to all 3 catwomen Julie Newmar, Ertha Kitt and Lee Meriweather along with batgirl

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎