Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlkrefft
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 14, 2010

Some of the variants were great and very much needed for this line. I love pink cowl Batman, Opera Clown Joker and the boxing figures. I still hope to see Riddler in the jacket/hat and Surfer figures of Batman and Joker (they got all these figures from wave 1 that just need a pair of trunks and surfboards) Catwoman and Mr. Freeze could have variants. I could care less about Eli or Lee, but Julie, Eartha, George and Otto are all needed for this line. I would also buy a few different False Face variants and King Tut in both the red cape outfit and that cool feathered one. Since Penguin sold out, I think Jockey Penguin would be a cool variant as well. So many that are not just Batman and Robin over and over again. Like everyone else though...I really want more bad guys. Just watched Egghead episodes from season 3 and really wish I had Olga to display with him. King Tut and Catwoman are so on my want list. I can't wait for these two.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by rlkrefft
      Some of the variants were great and very much needed for this line. I love pink cowl Batman, Opera Clown Joker and the boxing figures. I still hope to see Riddler in the jacket/hat and Surfer figures of Batman and Joker (they got all these figures from wave 1 that just need a pair of trunks and surfboards) Catwoman and Mr. Freeze could have variants. I could care less about Eli or Lee, but Julie, Eartha, George and Otto are all needed for this line. I would also buy a few different False Face variants and King Tut in both the red cape outfit and that cool feathered one. Since Penguin sold out, I think Jockey Penguin would be a cool variant as well. So many that are not just Batman and Robin over and over again. Like everyone else though...I really want more bad guys. Just watched Egghead episodes from season 3 and really wish I had Olga to display with him. King Tut and Catwoman are so on my want list. I can't wait for these two.
      I see you being very happy next year!

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
        I hope that's more in response to Tut, Catwoman and Freeze as opposed to piles of variants.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I don't know how well the secret identity Adam West & Burt Ward figures are selling elsewhere...but here in Florida at the "Coliseum of Comics", they're peg warmers.
          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
            I don't know how well the secret identity Adam West & Burt Ward figures are selling elsewhere...but here in Florida at the "Coliseum of Comics", they're peg warmers.
            I passed on them. Dane, we need to visit sometime since you are a neighbor now.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Vinny0026
              Year Five!!
              • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I don't get doing more Batman and Robins while series one is still available. I could see it if it were sold out.
              I'm sure they made a ton of them - more so than any other 2 figures thus far. - Gotta make the money on the rights, and no doubt they made extra to carry them over until the DVD box set came out.
              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                Dane, we need to visit sometime since you are a neighbor now.

Absolutely Joe! Love to see your collection!
                sigpic

Comment

• JWLJN
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 7, 2013

I'm just starting to collect these. This was how I'd always envisioned 66 Batman figures, but last Christmas when the entire Mattel line went dirt cheap on Amazon I bought those instead. I picked Egghead at a comic store for $25, Pengy at a show for $20, and Joker just arrived today thanks to an Amazon gift card. I think I might be getting Mushy Nebuchadnezzar as a Christmas gift.

I don't really wanna buy every figure, just maybe one of each. Kinda waiting for the "best" of Batman and Robin, thinking of picking up the removable mask Robin next year.

-J\/\/
                  http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                    One eyed, wonder
                    • Dec 17, 2009

Purchased the West and Ward figures. I couldn't hold out any longer. My collection looked incomplete without them.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I think FTC did a pretty nice job on Wayne & Grayson, both in sculpts & soft-goods.

I added an ascot for Wayne, though. And FTC could clean up by offering socks for the many figures lacking them.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

^^^

Or you could just sew your own, its not that hard.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

That's awesome--I didn't even think to search for them. Thanks!

Glad to see, too that they still have some pirate socks.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                            One eyed, wonder
                            • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            FTC could clean up by offering socks for the many figures lacking them.
                            Got my order last night. West and Ward look great. I also ordered four pair of black socks and one pair of yellow socks. Egghead, Penguin, Bruce and Dick now have socks. Last pair of black socks await the Mad Hatter.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                              Do you know if they have the likeness rights for all the Batman '66 characters? Especially say The Siren, Olga, Louie The Lilac and Clock King?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by rlkrefft
                                Do you know if they have the likeness rights for all the Batman '66 characters? Especially say The Siren, Olga, Louie The Lilac and Clock King?
                                just using the comic as a guide, I'd say Clock King is available. Col. Gumm is off the table for sure and Siren just looks generic in the comic. Also in the newest issue The Archer looks different from Art Carney so there might be issues there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎