• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Broken Lost Figure

All,
    During the huge discount on Lost items from Entertainment Earth recently I bought 1 of every set of the BBP reMegos. I didn't open them right away but opened all of them today and my Kate figure is broken. Is it better that I contact EE for a replacement or ask BBP/EMCE/Dr Mego to replace the body? I inspected all the figures and only she was broken right of the card with a dangling leg and unattached front and back waist.

Best,
    Jacob
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

^^ Thats the same thing that happened to my Kate ,that i bought when these Lost figures first came out,Same thing happened to My
    big bang theory Amy,i had another lost figure that i used to repair them both then and now.these figures should be inspected before
    their plastic blister is attached to the card.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

they probably broke after they were packaged. bands too tight and eventually it snaps

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Another victim of Oceanic Flight 815.

If it's any consolation, your figure went to Heaven...after six long seasons...
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I contacted Bifbangpow yesterday, and Entertainment Earth contacted me back. So I would go with EE for the replacement. I opened my Rusty/Jonas Venture two-pack and broke Rusty's torso open by turning his head. I just hope they still have the child body to replace it with.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎